UCIL Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Trade Apprenticeship | ITI Pass | 243 Posts | Last Date : 12th November 2023 |
Organization Name :- Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL)
Uranium Corporation of India Limited was incorporated on 4th October 1967. It is a Public Sector Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy with a special
standing at the forefront of Nuclear Power cycle. Fulfilling the requirement of uranium for the Pressurised Heavy Water Reactors, UCIL plays a very significant role in nuclear power generation of the country.
UCIL Recruitment 2023 Details :
Organization Website :- www.ucil.gov.in
Position :- Trade Apprenticeship
Job Location :- Jharkhand
Stipend :- As Per Govt. Norms
Educational Qualification :-
- Matric/Std. X pass
- ITI pass in relevant Trade from NCVT [National Council for Vocational Training]
Total Vacancies :- 243 Posts
- Fitter – 82 posts
- Electrician – 82 posts
- Welder [Gas & Electric] – 40 posts
- Turner/ Machinist – 12 posts
- Instrument Mechanic – 5 posts
- Mech. Diesel/Mech. MV – 12 posts
- Carpenter – 5 posts
- Plumber – 5 posts
Age Limit (as on 13 Oct 2023) :- 18 – 25 Years
Selection Process :-
- The selection of the candidates will be on merit basis i.e. on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in ITI.
- The selected candidates shall be informed through their registered email ID.
- Screening and selection will be based on the details provided in the online application.
Important Dates :-
- Opening Date : 13 October 2023
- Closing Date : 12 November 2023
How to Apply For UCIL Recruitment 2023 :-
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 12 November 2023
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Join What’s App Group ( For All Jobs )||Click Here|
|Join What’s App Group ( For ITI Jobs )||Click Here|
|Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma Jobs )||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Join Facebook Group||Click Here|
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance of authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.