UCIL Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Trade Apprentice | ITI Pass | 239 Posts | Last Date : 30 November 2022 |
Organization Name :- Uranium Corporation of India Limited (UCIL)
UCIL Recruitment 2022 :
Uranium Corporation of India Limited was incorporated on 4th October 1967. It is a Public Sector Enterprise under the Department of Atomic Energy with a special
standing at the forefront of Nuclear Power cycle. Fulfilling the requirement of uranium for the Pressurised Heavy Water Reactors, UCIL plays a very significant role in nuclear power generation of the country.
Organization Website :- www.ucil.gov.in
Position :- Trade Apprentice
Job Location :- Jharkhand
Stipend :- As Per Govt. Norms
UCIL Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification :-
- Matric/Std. X pass and ITI pass in relevant Trade from NCVT [National Council for Vocational Training]
UCIL Recruitment 2022 Total Vacancies :- 239 Posts
- Fitter : 80 Posts
- Electrician : 80 Posts
- Welder : 40 Posts
- Turner/Machinist : 12 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic : 05 Posts
- Mechanic Diesel/MMV : 12 Posts
- Carpenter : 05 Posts
- Plumber : 05 Posts
Age Limit :-
- Minimum 18 years and Maximum 25 years as on 30.11.2022. Relaxation in upper age limits as per Government guidelines by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC [NCL] candidates.
Selection Process For UCIL Recruitment 2022 :-
- Selection of the candidates will be on merit basis i.e. on the basis of percentage of marks obtained in ITI.
Important Dates :-
- Opening Date : 29 October 2022
- Closing Date : 30 November 2022
How to Apply For UCIL Recruitment 2022 ?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 30 November 2022.
Official Notification :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance of authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.