TFRI Recruitment 2022 for Technical Assistant/Stenographer | Bachelor’s Degree/ITI/12th/10th | 42 Posts | Last Date: 05 March 2022 |
TFRI Recruitment 2022 : Tropical Forest Research Institute (TFRI) has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Technical Assistant/Stenographer /Lower Division Clerk/Technician/ Forest Guard/Multi Tasking Staff (MTS).The educational qualification should be Bachelor’s Degree/ITI/12th/10th.There are 42 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. The last date to apply is on or before 05 March 2022.The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below. See More Details official Notification Tropical Forest Research Institute (TFRI) Recruitment 2022
The Tropical Forest Research Institute, Jabalpur is one of the nine regional institutes under the Indian Council of Forestry Research & Education. The Institute came into existence in April 1988, although its origin goes back to 1973 when a Regional Centre of FRI, Dehradun was established at Jabalpur to provide research support to the problems of forest management in central India. The institute has not only steadily advanced in terms of infrastructure but also specialized itself as a major nucleus for research on forestry and ecology related problems of tropical forests of the central region comprising of the states of Madhya Pradesh, Chhattisgarh and Maharashtra . The institute is headed by Director and has a staff strength of 113 including 22 scientists and 38 officers.
TFRI Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organisation Name :- Tropical Forest Research Institute (TFRI)
Job Role :- Technical Assistant/Stenographer/Lower Division Clerk/Technician/Forest Guard /Multi Tasking Staff
Qualification :- Bachelor’s Degree/ITI/12th/10th
Experience :- Freshers
Total Vacancies :- 42
Salary :- Level 1 – 5
Job Location :- Jabalpur
Last Date :- 05 March 2022
- Bachelor degree in Science with Botany/Zoology/Biotechnology/Forestry (as a subject) from a recognized University.
- 12th class certificate from a recognized Board Should possess a minimum speed of 80 words per minute in Stenography English/ Hindi on the basis of competitive examination to be conducted by the institute Certificate Course in computer applications typing speed 5 key depression for each word.
Lower Division Clerk:
- 12th class certificate from recognized Board. A typing speed of 30 words per minute in English or 25 words per minute in Hindi on manual typewriter, or Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi on computer.
- Matriculation from a recognized board with ITI certificate in relevant trade or Certificate course from a government recognized institute.
- 12th pass with Science from Government recognized Board. The appointee will be required to successfully complete forestry training course from a recognized forest guard training institution during the probation period.
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS):
- 10th standard pass certificate from recognized board/school.
Age Limit :
- Technical Assistant – 21 – 30 years
- Stenographer – 18 – 27 years
- Lower Division Clerk – 18 – 27 years
- Technician – 18 – 30 years
- Forest Guard – 18 – 27 years
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – 18 – 27 years
Total Vacancies: 42 posts
- Technical Assistant – 09 posts
- Stenographer – 02 posts
- Lower Division Clerk -09 posts
- Technician – 03 posts
- Forest Guard – 03 posts
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) -16 posts
Salary For TFRI Recruitment 2022:
- Technical Assistant – Level 5
- Stenographer – Level 4
- Lower Division Clerk -Level 2
- Technician – Level 2
- Forest Guard – Level 2
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) -Level 1
TFRI Recruitment 2022 Selection process:
- The selection process for the above mentioned posts will be based on the written test/ interview.
- UR/EWS/OBC – Rs.1300/-
- SC/ST/Divyang/Women Candidates – Rs.800/-
How to apply for TFRI Recruitment 2022?
- All the Eligible and interested candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 05 March 2022.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply : Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.