Tata Memorial Centre Walk in Interview 2023 | Technician, Nursing Supervisor, Assistant | 10th,12th, ITI, Diploma & Any Graduate | July 2023 |
Organisation Name: Tata Memorial Centre
Tata Memorial Centre Walk in Interview 2023 : The TATA MEMORIAL HOSPITAL was initially commissioned by the Sir Dorabji Tata Trust on 28 February 1941 as a center with enduring value and a mission for concern for the Indian people.In 1952 the Indian Cancer Research Centre was established as a pioneer research institute for basic research – later called the Cancer Research Institute (CRI). In 1957 the Ministry of Health took over the Tata Memorial Hospital.
The transfer of the administrative control of the Tata Memorial Centre (Tata Memorial Hospital & Cancer Research Institute) to the Department of Atomic Energy in 1962 was the next major milestone.
Tata Memorial Centre Walk in Interview 2023 Details :
Job Position :-
- Technician, Nursing Supervisor, Medical Physicist, Public Relations Officer, Assistant Accounts Officer
Job Location :- Muzaffarpur
Total Vacancies :- 15 Posts
- Technician (Electrical) – 04 Posts
- Technician (OT/ICU) – 05 Posts
- Technician (Biomedical) – 01 Post
- Nursing Supervisor – 01 Post
- Medical Physicist – 02 Posts
- Public Relations Officer – 01 Post
- Assistant Accounts Officer – 01 Post
Educational Qualification :-
Technician (Electrical) :
- 10th Std. plus ITI (Electrician) with 02 year full time course from Government recognized Institute with 3 years’ experience after ITI OR 02 years’ experience after ITI Plus NCTVT in Electrical Maintenance works in Industry / Commercial establishment / Hospitals.
Technician (OT/ICU) :
- 12th Std. in Science and Diploma of one year / 6 months in ICU/ OT/ Electronics from a recognized institution with 01-year experience in relevant field.
Technician (Biomedical) :
- Diploma in Medical Electronics/ Biomedical. 1 Year experience of Maintenance and Operations of Medical Equipment’s in hospital is essential, preferably in Cancer Hospital
Nursing Supervisor :
- General Nursing & Midwifery plus Diploma in Oncology Nursing. OR B.Sc. Nursing OR Post Basic B.Sc. Nursing. Candidates should be eligible to register with Indian Nursing Council/State Nursing Council. Minimum 06 Years clinical experience in a 100 bedded Hospital. Hepatitis B Vaccination to be completed.
Medical Physicist :
- Sc. (Physics) and diploma in in Radiological Physic or equivalent AERB approved qualifications. 01 Year clinical experience as Medical Physicist with state of art technology. Certificate of Radiological safety officer from AERB. Computer programming skills in C++, MATLAB, Python, etc. is desirable.
Public Relations Officer :
- Graduate in any discipline with One Year Diploma in Public Relation from Govt. recognized institution. 08 years experience in public relations involving report writing, interaction with media, event management, liaison with agencies etc.
Assistant Accounts Officer :
- Graduate with 5 years post qualification relevant experience.
Age Limit :-
- Minimum – 27 Years
- Maximum – 40 Years
- Technician (Electrical)/Technician (OT/ICU)/ Technician (Biomedical) – 21,216/-
- Nursing Supervisor – 30,000/-
- Medical Physicist- Rs. 70,000/-
- Public Relations Officer/Assistant Accounts Officer – 30,000/-
Selection Process :-
- Only Shortlisted Candidates who will be fulfilling the norms will be contacted for Online Interview
Application Fee :- Nil
How to Apply For Tata Memorial Centre Walk In Interview 2023 :-
- All the interested and eligible candidate attend the Walk-in Interview with duly filled in Application Form with self-attested photocopies of requisite certificates/ documents on respected dates to the venue given below.
Walk-in Interview Details :-
For More Details : Click Here
|Join What’s App Group ( For All Jobs )||Click Here|
|Join What’s App Group ( For ITI Jobs )||Click Here|
|Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma Jobs )||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Join Facebook Group||Click Here|
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance of authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.