SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 | MTS/Havaldar | 11,409 Posts | 10th Pass | Last Date : 17 February 2023 |
Organization Name :- Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 : Staff Selection Commission is an organisation under Government of India to recruit staff for various posts in the various ministries and departments of the government of India and in subordinate offices.
This commission is an attached office of the Department of Personnel and Training (DoPT) which consists of chairman, two members and a secretary-cum-controller of examinations. His post is equivalent to the level of additional secretary to the government of India.
SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 Details :
Organization Website :- www.ssc.nic.in
Job Positions :- MTS/Havaldar
Job Location :- Across India
Salary :- Pay Level-1 as per Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission.
Educational Qualification For SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 :-
- The candidates must have passed Matriculation Examination or equivalent from a recognized Board.
- The candidates who are able to prove, by documentary evidence, that the result of the qualifying examination was declared on or before the cut-off date and he has been declared passed, will also be considered to meet the educational qualification.
- Candidates possessing equivalent educational qualification shall also produce relevant Equivalence Certificate from the authorities concerned at the time of Document Verification. However, final decision regarding selection of such candidates will be taken by the User Departments/ Appointing Authorities concerned.
Age Limit (as on 01.01.2023) :-
- 18-25 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02 January 1998 and not later than 01 January 2005) for MTS and Havaldar in CBN (Department of Revenue).
- 18-27 years (i.e. candidates born not before 02 January 1996 and not later than 01 January 2005) for Havaldar in CBIC (Department of Revenue) and few posts of MTS.
Age Relaxation :
- SC/ ST – 5 years
- OBC – 3 years
- PwBD (Unreserved) – 10 years
- PwBD (OBC) – 13 years
- PwBD (SC/ ST) – 15 years
- Ex-Servicemen (ESM) – 03 years
- Defence Personnel disabled in operation – 03 years
- Defence Personnel disabled in operation ( SC/ST) – 08 years
- Central Government Civilian Employees – Up to 40 years of age.
- Central Government Civilian Employees ( SC/ST) – Up to 45 years of age.
- Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried – Up to 35 years of age.
- Widows/ Divorced Women/ Women judicially separated and who are not remarried ( SC/ST) – Up to 40 years of age.
Total Vacancies :- 11,409 Posts
- MTS – 10,880 Posts
- Havaldar in CBIC and CBN – 529 Posts
Selection Process For SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 :-
- The selection process includes Examination.
- The examination will consist of a Computer Based Examination, Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST) (only for the post of Havaldar).
- The Computer Based Examination will be conducted in Hindi, English and in 13 regional languages.
- The recruitment process for the post of MTS will consist of Session-I and Session-II in Computer Based Examination (CBE).
- The performance of the candidate in Session-I will be evaluated first and performance in Session-II would be evaluated only if a candidate qualifies in Session-I.
- The recruitment process for the post of Havaldar will consist of Computer Based Examination (CBE), Physical Efficiency Test (PET)/ Physical Standard Test (PST).
Application Fees :-
- Fee payable: Rs. 100/-
- Women candidates and candidates belonging to Scheduled Castes (SC), Scheduled Tribes (ST), Persons with Disabilities (PwBD) and Exservicemen (ESM) eligible for reservation are exempted from payment of fee.
- Fee can be paid online through BHIM UPI, Net Banking, by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit cards or through cash in SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
Important Dates :-
- Dates for submission of online applications – 18 January 2023 to 17 February 2023
- Last date and time for receipt of online applications – 17 February 2023 (23:00)
- Last date and time for making online fee payment – 19 February 2023 (23:00)
- Last date and time for generation of offline Challan – 19 February 2023 (23:00)
- Last date for payment through Challan (during working hours of Bank) – 20 February 2023
- Dates of ‘Window for Application Form Correction’ and online payment of Correction Charges – 23 February 2023 to 24 February 2023 (23:00)
- Schedule of Computer Based Examination – April, 2023
How to Apply For SSC MTS Recruitment 2023 ?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 17th February 2023 .
Apply Now :- Click here
Official Notification :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance of authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.