Royal Enfield Walk In Interview 2023 | Freshers | NAPS Trainee | ITI / Diploma / Degree Pass | October 2023 |
Company Name :- Royal Enfield
The oldest motorcycle brand in continuous production, Royal Enfield made its first motorcycle in 1901. A division of Eicher Motors Limited, Royal Enfield has created the mid-sized motorcycle segment in India with its
unique and distinctive modern classic bikes. With its new manufacturing base in Chennai, India, Royal Enfield is able to grow its production rapidly against a surge in demand for its motorcycles.
Royal Enfield Walk In Interview 2023 Details :
Company Website :- www.royalenfield.com
Position :- NAPS Trainee
Educational Qualification :-
- Diploma – DME, EEE, ECE, DAE, DCE
- Degree –Maths, Physics, Chemistry & Comp Sci, Bcom, BCA, BBA & BBM
- ITI – Any Stream
- Passout Years – 2021 , 2022 & 2023
Experience :- Fresher
Job Location :- Kanchipuram, Tamilanadu
Diploma & Degree Stipend:
- 1. First Year – Rs.17,300/- (Inc. Att Bonus) 2. Second Year – Rs.18,300/-(Inc. Att Bonus) 3. One time lump sum amount of Rs.12,000/-after completion of every 12 months.
- 1. First Year – Rs.15,300/- (Inc. Att Bonus) 2. Second Year – Rs.16,300/-(Inc. Att Bonus) 3. One time lump sum amount of Rs.12,000/-after completion of every 12 months
Walk In Interview Details :-
- Date – 30th Oct – 10th Nov 2023
- Venue – Royal Enfield (A Unit of Eicher Motors Ltd), G-120, 121 & G-122, SIPCOT Industrial Park, Vallam, Sriperumbudur, Kanchipuram – 602105
For More Details :- Click here
|Join What’s App Group ( For All Jobs )||Click Here|
|Join What’s App Group ( For ITI Jobs )||Click Here|
|Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma Jobs )||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Join Facebook Group||Click Here|
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance of authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.