Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2022 for Multi Media Journalist | 08 Posts | Interview Date: 28 January 2022
Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2022 – Prasar Bharti, All India Radio invites application form from the eligible candidates for the post of Multi Media Journalist of 08 vacancies on a contractual basis. Candidates who completed their Any Degree/PG Diploma with relevant work experiences are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can attend the walk-in-interview on 28 January 2022. The detailed eligibility and application process are given below.
Prasar Bharati- It is India’s largest public broadcasting agency. It was formed on 23 November 1997. Headquarters is in New Delhi. Dr A. Surya Prakash is the chairperson and Shashi Shekhar Vempati is the CEO of Prasar Bharati. The child agencies are All India Radio and Doordarshan these are the earlier media units of the Ministry of Information and Broadcasting.
Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2022 Details :
Job Role :- Multi Media Journalist
Qualification :- Any Degree/Diploma
Experience :- 03 years
Total Vacancies :- 08
Salary :- Rs.30000/-
Job Location :- Chennai/Madurai/Trichy/Coimbatore/Salem/Thirunelveli
Interview Date :- 28 January 2022
- Degree from a recognized university/institute. Degree/PG Diploma in Journalism from a recognized university/institute. Correct Pronunciation and excellent modulation. Knowledge of current affairs/regional/national/foreign affairs. Ability to interview people who matter in news. Proficiency in Tamil and English
- Multi Media Journalist – 35 years
- Chennai – 03 Posts
- Madurai – 01 Post
- Trichy – 01 Post
- Coimbatore – 01 Post
- Salem – 01 Post
- Thirunelveli – 01 Post
- Multi Media Journalist – Rs.30000/-
Prasar Bharati Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection will be based on written test and the interview.
How to Apply for Prasar Bharati Recruitment 2022?
- All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and attend the walk-in-interview along with required documents on 28 January at 10 AM to the following venue.
For More Details : Click here
- DD News, Doordarshan Kendra,
5 Sivananda Salai,
Chennai – 600005.
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.