Parle Products Walk In Interview 2023 | Technician | ITI Pass | July 2023 |
Company Name :- Parle Products Private Limited
Parle Products Walk In Interview 2023 : Parle Products has been India’s largest manufacturer of biscuits and confectionery for almost 80 years. Makers of the world’s largest selling biscuit, Parle-G, and a host of other very popular brands, the Parle name symbolizes quality, nutrition and great taste.
With a reach spanning even to the remotest villages of India, the company has definitely come a very long way since its inception. Many of the Parle products – biscuits or confectioneries, are market leaders in their category and have won acclaim at the Monde Selection, since 1971.
Parle Products Walk In Interview 2023 Details :
Company Website :- www.parleproducts.com
Position :- Technician
Job Location :- Bhuj, Gujarat
Salary :- Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Qualification :- ITI in Electrician
Experience :- 3 to 6 Years of Experience in FMCG/Food manufacturing
Role & Responsibilities :-
- To work in the Production plant as electrician.
- To attend all the machine breakdown
- To attend the preventive maintenance
- To Check and correct the problems in the machine.
- To participate in 5S, Kaizen, TQM and TPM activities.
- To follow the GMP & GHP rules
Walk In Interview Details :-
- Date : 10th – 14th July 2023
- Time : 10.30 AM – 4.00 PM
- Venue : PARLE PRODUCTS PVT.LTD, SURVEY NO-99&101, VILLAGE=- LER, BEHIND SHEKHPIR DARGAH, BHUJ-ANJAR HIGH WAY, BHUJ -KUTCH, GUJARAT
For More Details :- Click Here
|Join What’s App Group ( For All Jobs )||Click Here|
|Join What’s App Group ( For ITI Jobs )||Click Here|
|Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma Jobs )||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Join Facebook Group||Click Here|
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance of authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.