OMC Recruitment 2022 | Accountant / Electrician III |ITI / Diploma / Degree | 39 Posts | Last Date: 7 February 2022 |
OMC Recruitment 2022 : Odisha Mining Corporation Limited (OMC) has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Accountant/Electrician III The educational qualification should be Degree, ITI, Diploma There are 39 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. The last date to apply is on or before 7 February 2022.The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below. See More Details official Notification Odisha Mining Corporation Limited (OMC) Recruitment 2022
OMC, a Gold category and largest State PSU in Mining Sector in the Country, undertakes exploration, mining and trading of iron, chrome & bauxite ores. Inspired by the vision to emerge as the market leader and to play a catalytic role in the growth of industrialization, OMC caters to the requirements of mineral based industries. The Corporation has registered annual turnover of Rs.5587 Crore in FY 2020-21 and is on a high growth trajectory.
OMC Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organisation Name :- Odisha Mining Corporation Limited (OMC)
Position /No. Of Post :- 39
- Accountant Trainee – 27 Posts
- Electrician- III Trainee – 12 Posts
Educational Qualification :-
Jr. Accountant Trainee :
- Degree in Commerce from recognized University with Diploma in Computer Application/ PGDCA..
Electrician- III Trainee:
- HSC with ITI in Electrician, lineman/wireman Trade from recognized institute with valid workman permits“A” certificate issued by the Competent Authority,
- HSC with ITI in Electrician, lineman/wireman Trade from recognized institute with minimum Lineman- MV (with Learner Permit for Workman-HT) issued by Electrical Licensing Board, Odisha (ELBO).
Experience :- Freshers/Experienced
Maximum Age as on 31.12.2021:-
- Not below 18 years and above 32 years.
Relaxation for SC /ST/SEBC, PwD & Women:
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 (five) years in case of SC, ST and SEBC candidates.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 05 (five) years in case of Women candidates.
- The upper age limit is relaxable by 10 (ten) years in case of PwD candidates.
- Electrician- III Trainee – Rs. 29200.00
- Electrician – 21700.00
Job Location :- Bhubaneswar
Selection Process :-
- Selection for the above posts will be made in two stages.
- Stage One (Computer Based Test)
- Eligible candidates will be called for Computer Based Test (CBT), comprising 120 (One Hundred Twenty) number of Multiple Choice Questions .
Application Fee :-
- The candidate (except SC/ST/PwD & Departmental candidate) is required to pay a non- refundable and non-adjustable amount of Rs.500/- (Rupees Five Hundred) only for each post towards Application fee in Online Mode
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST category, PwD candidates and Departmental candidates are exempted from payment of examination fee.
How to Apply For OMC Recruitment :-
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 07 February 2022
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline
More details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.