NTPC Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Artisan Trainee | 32 Posts | ITI Pass | Last Date : 24th March 2023 |
Organization Name :- National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC)
NTPC Recruitment 2023 : National Thermal Power Corporation Limited is a public sector company undertaken by the Indian government. The headquarters of this corporation is located at New Delhi, NTPC is operating in the 55 locations in India and one location in Sri Lanka and another two is in Bangladesh.
The main production of the NTPC is to generate the electricity and distribute it to the state by state. The company also ventured into the oil and gas exploration and coal mining activities.
NTPC Recruitment 2023 Details :
Organization Website :- www.ntpc.co.in
Job Positions :-
- Artisan Trainee (Fitter)
- Artisan Trainee (Instrument Mechanic)
Job Location :- Mouda, Maharashtra
Salary :- Rs. 21,500/- pm
Educational Qualification :- ITI Pass in Relevant Trades
Total Vacancies :- 32 Posts
- Fitter : 20 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic/Electronics : 12 Posts
Selection Process For NTPC Recruitment 2023 :-
- Eligible candidates will have to undergo two hours objective type multiple choice written examination test.
- The test consisting of subject knowledge test and aptitude test.
- Based on the performance in the written test, merit list of successfully candidates for appearing in the subsequent skill test will be drawn.
- All such short-listed candidates will have to appear for skill test.
Required Documents :-
- Applicants must attach the following documents duly attested by self along with their Bio-Data, Educational Qualification, Proof of Data of Birth, Land Oustees Certificate, Nomination Certificate, Employment Exchange Registration Card (if any), Category (SC/ST/OBC-NCL/EWS/Pw8D/ XSM) certificate and 02 Photographs.
Postal Address :-
- Head of Department, Human Resource Department Mouda Super Thermal Poser Station Post: Mouda, District: Nagpur Mouda- Ramtek Road, Maharashtra, Pin – 441104
How to Apply For NTPC Recruitment 2023 :-
- All interested and eligible candidates can submit the duly filled application form along with the relevant documents to the postal address on or before 24th March 2023
For More Details & Application From :- Click Here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance of authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.