NSCD Recruitment 2022 | Technician/Office Assistant | 08 Posts | 10th & 12th Pass| Last Date: 12 December 2022 |
Organization Name :- National Science Centre, Delhi (NSCD)
NSCD Recruitment 2022 : National Science Centre, Delhi is one of the largest Science Centre in Asia and it is popularly known amongst its visitors as, “A Dream Castle for One and All”. The iconic structure of the Centre is an exemplary landmark in the arena of modern architecture which is strategically located in the vicinity of the commercial exhibition hub of India i.e. Pragati Maidan Complex.
The Annual footfall to the Centre is more than half a million visitors. Nobel Laureates, Eminent Scientists & Technocrats, Astronauts, Museum Professionals and many more luminaries from various fields are its regular visitors. The primary objective of the Centre is to engage educate and entertain the visitors through thematic exhibitions, interactive educational activities and outreach programmes.
NSCD Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organization Website :- www.nscd.gov.in
Positions :- Technician/Office Assistant
Job Location :- Across India
Salary :- Rs. 19,900 – 63,200/- pm
Educational Qualification NSCD Recruitment 2022 :-
Office Assistant (Grade-III):
- Higher Secondary or equivalent.
- The Candidates must qualify in typing test of 10 minutes duration with at least 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer correspond to 10500/9000 Key Depression Per Hour (KDPH) respectively, duly supported by certificate from a Govt. recognized institution.
- Typing, dispatch of daks, issue of tickets, photocopying, maintenance of files, preparation and processing of bills, making entries in various registers, ledgers etc. handling purchase and stores, compilation of facts & figurers for reports, statements etc. in computer, cash handling & cheque writing whenever required; any other work entrusted by superiors from time to time.
Technician ‘A’ (Painter, Electronics, Carpenter, Sheet Metal & Fitter):
- SSC or Matriculation with certificate from ITI or equivalent in relevant discipline.
- Candidates must have one year experience after obtaining the certificate for course duration of two years. For candidates obtaining certificates of one year course duration, two years relevant experience after obtaining the certificate shall be required.
- Operation, repair, fabrication, handling, packing, installation and maintenance of exhibits/ equipment/ instruments/ installations.
Age Limit (as on 12.12.2022) :-
- Office Assistant – 25 years
- Technician – 35 years
- Age relaxable as per Government of India Rules.
Total Vacancies :- 08 Posts
- Office Assistant – 02 Posts
- Technician – 06 Posts
Selection Process For NSCD Recruitment 2022 :-
- The recruitment process shall comprise of two stages, Written Test and Typewriting Test.
Scheme of Examination:
- The Written Test shall comprise of 20 marks of descriptive and 80 Marks of objective type questions and there is no negative marking. The Written Test shall consist of the following subjects:
- Reasoning Test (20 marks)
- Quantitative Aptitude (30 marks)
- General English (30 marks)
- Descriptive (20 marks)
Note: The Minimum qualifying marks will be 60% for objective and 40% for descriptive/subjective tests respectively.
Typing Test (English/ Hindi):
Candidates passed in the written test shall be called for Typing Test (to be conducted on Computer) which will be a qualifying test.
Application Fees :-
- Rs. 750/- (Rupees Seven Hundred Fifty only).
- No application fee is required for SC/ST/Ex-Servicemen / Physically Challenged person and women candidates.
Fee Payment Mode: A non-refundable fee of Rs. 750/- (Rupees seven hundred fifty only) in the form of Demand Draft from a Nationalized Bank drawn in favor of “National Science Centre” payable at New Delhi and the same shall be attached with the original application.
Postal Address :-
- National Science Centre,
Near Gate-4, Bhairon Road,
New Delhi – 110001.
How to Apply For NSCD Recruitment 2022 ?
- The completed applications along with attested copies of all relevant certificates and testimonials may be sent through post, so as to reach on or before 12.12.2022.
- The candidates already working in Government, Semi-Government, Public Sector Undertaking and autonomous organizations must apply through proper channel.
For More Details & Application Form :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance of authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.