NPCIL Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Stipendiary Trainees/Technician – (Category II) | ITI Pass | 73 Posts | Last Date Extended to : 20 January 2023 |
Organization Name :- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
NPCIL Recruitment 2022 : Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited NPCIL is a public sector industry which comes into existence in the year 1987. It functioning under the Department of Atomic Energy. The headquarter is located in Mumbai.
At present Nuclear Power Corporation has 21 nuclear reactors operation at seven locations. All nuclear power plants working under NPCIL industry is certified by the environmental management system.
NPCIL Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organization Website :- www.npcil.nic.in
- Stipendiary Trainees/Technician – (Category II)
Job Location :- Kakrapar, Gujarat
Salary :- (Level – 3) Rs. 21,700/- pm
NPCIL Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification :-
Stipendiary Trainees/Technician – (Category II) :
- ITI in Fitter, Electrician, Electronics, Instrumentation, Welder, Machinist, Turner, AC Mechanic
Total Vacancies :- 73 Posts
- Fitter : 31 Posts
- Electrician : 12 Posts
- Electronics : 12 Posts
- Instrumentation : 04 Posts
- Welder : 01 Post
- Machinist : 06 Posts
- Turner : 05 Posts
- AC Mechanic : 02 Posts
Age Limit :- 18 – 24 Years
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit :
- SC/ST : 05 Years
- OBC : 03 Years
- PwBD : 10 Years
Selection Process :-
Preliminary Test :
- Mathematics – 20 Questions
- Science – 20 Questions
- General Awareness – 10 Questions
Note : 03 (Three) marks for each correct answer and 01 (one) mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Advance Test :
- The level of questions for Plant Operator trainees will be based on the syllabus in HSC or ISC and that for Technician Trainees, the same will be in their respective ITI trade.
- The test will comprise 50 Multiple choice questions (Choice of four answers) with 03 (Three) marks for each correct answer and 01 (one) mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer.
Skill Test :
- The candidates will be shortlisted in each trade for skill test in the ratio of 1 post : 5 candidates (wherever the number of candidates are more than 5) in the order of
merit prepared after Stage-2
- The Skill Test will be of qualifying nature only on GO/NO GO basis.
- Candidates clearing the SKILL TEST to be short listed and empanelled in order of merit based on marks secured in Stage-2.
Important Dates :-
- Opening Date : 06th December 2022
- Closing Date : 05th January 2023 ( Last Date Extended to : 20 January 2023 )
How to Apply For NPCIL Recruitment 2022 ?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 05 January 2023 ( Last Date Extended to : 20 January 2023 ) .
Last Date Extended Notice :- Click here
Official Notification :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance of authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.