NPCIL Recruitment 2023 ( Maharashtra ) | Freshers | Trade Apprentice | 295 Posts | Last Date : 25th January 2023 |
Organization Name :- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
NPCIL Recruitment 2023 : Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited NPCIL is a public sector industry which comes into existence in the year 1987. It functioning under the Department of Atomic Energy. The headquarter is located in Mumbai.
At present Nuclear Power Corporation has 21 nuclear reactors operation at seven locations. All nuclear power plants working under NPCIL industry is certified by the environmental management system.
NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Details :
Organization Website :- www.npcil.nic.in
Job Position :- Trade Apprentice
Job Location :- Tarapur, Maharashtra
- One Year ITI Course : Rs. 7,700/- pm
- Two Years ITI Course : Rs. 8,855/- pm
Educational Qualification :- ITI Pass in Relevant Trades
Total Vacancies :- 295 Posts
- Fitter : 25 Posts
- Turner : 09 Posts
- Electrician : 33 Posts
- Welder : 38 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic : 16 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic : 06 Posts
- Carpenter : 19 Posts
- Plumber : 20 Posts
- Wireman : 16 Posts
- Diesel Mechanic : 07 Posts
- Mechanical Motor Vehicle : 07 Posts
- Machinist : 13 Posts
- Painter : 18 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) : 02 Posts
- Draughtsman (Civil) : 02 Posts
- Information and Communication Technology System Maint : 18 Posts
- COPA : 18 Posts
- Stenographer (English) : 02 Posts
- Stenographer (Hindi) : 02 Posts
- Secretarial Assistant : 04 Posts
Duration of Training :- 01 Year
Age Limit (as on 25.01.2023) :- 14 to 24 Years
Age Relaxation :
- SC/ST : 05 Years
- OBC : 03 Years
- PwBD : 10 Years
Selection Process For NPCIL Recruitment 2023 :-
- The selection of apprentices will be based on the marks obtained by the candidate in ITI in all semesters.
Important Dates :-
- Opening Date : 11 January 2023
- Closing Date : 25 January 2023
How to Apply For NPCIL Recruitment 2023 ?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 25 January 2023.
Apply Now :- Click here
Official Notification :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors For All Latest Job bharti 2023 . We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance of authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.