NPCIL Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Trade Apprentice | 96 Posts | Last Date : 25th May 2023 |
Organization Name :- Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited (NPCIL)
NPCIL Recruitment 2023 : Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited NPCIL is a public sector industry which comes into existence in the year 1987. It functioning under the Department of Atomic Energy. The headquarter is located in Mumbai.
At present Nuclear Power Corporation has 21 nuclear reactors operation at seven locations. All nuclear power plants working under NPCIL industry is certified by the environmental management system.
NPCIL Recruitment 2023 Details :
Organization Website :- www.npcil.nic.in
Position :- Trade Apprentice
Job Location :- Tamilnadu
- 1 Year ITI : Rs. 7,700/- pm
- 2 Years ITI : Rs. 8,855/- pm
Qualification :- ITI Pass in Relevant Trades
Total Vacancies :- 96 Posts
Duration of Training :- 01 Year
Age Limit (as on 25.01.2023) :- 16 to 24 Years
Age Relaxation :
- SC/ST : 05 Years
- OBC : 03 Years
- PwBD : 10 Years
Selection Process :-
- The selection of apprentices will be based on the marks obtained by the candidate in ITI in all semesters.
Postal Address :-
- Manager (HRM), HRM Section, Nuclear Power Corporation of India Limited, Madras Atomic Power Station, Kalpakkam 603102, Chengalpattu District, Tamil Nadu
How to Apply For NPCIL Recruitment 2023 :-
- All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job by sending the prescribed application form to the mentioned address through speed post/registered post only on or before 25th May 2023.
For More Details :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Join What’s App Group ( For All Jobs )||Click Here|
|Join What’s App Group ( For ITI Jobs )||Click Here|
|Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma Jobs )||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Join Facebook Group||Click Here|
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance of authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.