Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2022 for Sportsperson | 10th/12th/ITI | Last Date: 07 November 2022 |
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2022 : Northeast Frontier Railway has Five Divisions namely, Tinsukia, Lumding, Rangiya, Alipurduar & Katihar & at field level these Divisions are directly responsible for Train operations and reports to General Manager.
Each of these Divisions is headed by Divisional Railway Manager, a Senior Administrative Grade officer of the rank of Joint Secretary to Government of India.
Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organisation Name :- Northeast Frontier Railway
Position :- Sportsperson
No. Of Post :- 16
- Athletics – Men – 01 Post
- Archery – Women – 01 Post
- Archery – Men – 01 Post
- Tennis – Women – 01 Post
- Basketball – Women – 02 Posts
- Basketball – Men – 02 Posts
- Table Tennis – Women – 01 Post
- Volleyball – Men – 02 Posts
- Boxing – Men – 01 Post
- Weightlifting – Women – 01 Post
- Weightlifting – Men – 01 Post
- Cricket – Men – 02 Posts
Qualification/ Salary :-
- For appointment in Grade Pay Rs. 1900/2000 (Level 2 OR Level- 3 of Pay Matrix as per 7th Pay Commission): Passed 12″ (+2 stage) or its equivalent examination Educational qualification must be from a Govt. Recognized Board/ Council/Institutions etc. (Minimum educational qualification should be as applicable to the post offered for NTPC posts). Note:- For appointment against Sports quota in Technician III, the minimum educational qualification is 10th pass. However, the training period for such Sports Quota appointees will be 03 (Three) years, unless they pass/ Possess ITI qualification in the relevant Trade, in which case it will be 6 months.
Experience :- Freshers
Age Limit :-
- Sportsperson – 18 to 25 years
Upper age limit is relaxed by :
- For OBC – 3 years
- For SC/ST- 5 years
- For PWD – 10 years
Job Location :- Maligaon
Selection Process For Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2022 :-
- Selection based on written test/personal interview/medical test/walki n interview
How to Apply For Northeast Frontier Railway Recruitment 2022 ?
- All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form and send the duly filled application form through postal on or before 07 November 2022.
Postal Address :-
- Senior Personnel Officer (Recruitment),
Northeast Frontier Railway (NFR) HQ,
Maligaon, Guwahati-781011 (Assam).
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline.
For More Details :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance of authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.