NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2022 for Technical Staff | ITI & Diploma | Last Date: 27 March 2022 |
NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2022 : National Institute of Technology Karnataka, Surathkal is located in Mangalore City, Karnataka State, India. The Institute was established as Karnataka Regional Engineering College (KREC) in 1960, and upgraded as National Institute of Technology Karnataka (NITK) in 2002. Mangalore is the headquarters of the coastal district of Dakshina Kannada, and boasts an important centre of education, business and trade in the state.
Sri. U. Srinivasa Mallya, a visionary and a philanthropist, contributed immensely to the development of the coastal region of Karnataka, and his effort towards establishment of KREC (now NITK) is the most significant one. In recognition of his role as the founder and architect of the institute, the campus premises is named after him as Srinivas nagar .
NIT Karnataka Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organisation Name :- National Institute of Technology Karnataka
Position :- Technical Staff
Educational Qualification :-
- Technical Staff: ITI one or two years in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, capability in practical diagnosis of defects and repair
- Technical Staff: 3 years Diploma in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning, capability in practical diagnosis of defects and repair
Experience :- Freshers/Experienced
Age Limit :- Not Specified.
Salary :- Rs. 16000 to 20000/-
Job Location :- Mangalore
Selection Process :-
- Shortlisted candidates should report to the contact person for certificate verification followed by technical interview. Interview is most likely to be held during the month of APRIL 2022.
- The exact date of interview will be intimated through email/website. Selection will bebased on qualification, experience, and interview performance.
Application Fee :- Not Specified.
How to Apply :-
- Interested candidates may apply in the prescribed format along with CV, photo copies of relevant certificates, grade/mark sheets, etc., and should reach NITK on or before 27/03/2022 through the provided google form link (scanned documents)
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline.
More details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.