NIELIT Recruitment 2021 for Data Entry Operator/Junior Office Assistant/Project Engineer | Last Date: 08 December 2021
NIELIT Recruitment 2021 – National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) has announced an online job notification for recruitment to the post of Junior Draftsman, Data Entry Operator, Junior Office Assistant (IT). There are 24 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this recruitment can apply. The selection process will be based on Written Test / Interview. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
NIELIT-National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology is an autonomous scientific society under the control of MoE&IT, the government of India.NIELIT office is located in various place in India, it contains 36 offices in India, above 700 institutes, and above 9000 facilitation centers. This institute is engaged in both Formal and Non-formal education in the area of IECT and they also conduct the training programs in the state of the art area.
NIELIT Recruitment 2021 Details :
Job Role :- Junior Draftsman, Data Entry Operator, Junior Office Assistant (IT)
Qualification :- 12th/Diploma
Experience :- Freshers/Experienced
Total Vacancies :- 24
Salary :- Rs.40000 – 75000/-
Job Location :- Himachal Pradesh
Last Date :- 08 December 2021
- Matric with 2 years Diploma in Draughtsman Trade from ITI/Institution recognized by State/Central Government.
Data Entry Operator:
- 10+2 and must process a one year Diploma in Computer Application from a recognized University/Institute.
Junior Office Assistant (IT):
- 10+2 and must process a one year Diploma in Computer Application/Computer science/Information Technology from a recognized University/Institute.
NOTE : The sphere of duties/work to be performed by these outsourced employees will be same as are performed by the regular incumbents working in the Urban Local Bodies: The Junior draftsman, Data Entry Operator and Junior office Assistant can be deployed in any ULBs of State of HP
Total Vacancies : 24 Posts
- Junior Draftsman – 3 posts
- Data Entry Operator – 9 posts
- Junior Office Assistant (IT) – 12 posts
NIELIT Recruitment Selection Process:
- The selection will be based on the Interview.The shortlisted candidates will be called in for an interview
Application Fees for NIELIT Recruitment 2021:
- Before filling the application form the candidates have to pay the application fees of Rs.500 to the bank details provided below
- Name: National Institute of Electronics & Information Technology(NIELIT)
- Bank Name: Punjab National Bank
- Account No: 3383002100018021
- IFSC Code: PUNB0338300
- The payment of application fee should be done through online mode i.e. through UPI Money Transfer (Bhim app,GooglePay, PhonePay, Paytm etc) or Net banking (INB, NEFT etc).
How to Apply for NIELIT Recruitment 2021?
- All interested and eligible candidates can can apply through online at official website on or before 08 December 2021.
For More Details :- Click here
To Apply :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.