NHPC Recruitment 2022 for Apprenticeship Training | 19 Posts | ITI | Last Date: 15 February 2022
NHPC Recruitment 2022 : National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) has Announced An Online Job Notification For Recruitment To The Post of Graduate/Diploma/ITI. Apprenticeship Training. The Educational Qualification of the Candidates Must be Gradate /Diploma/ITI From Any Recognized Institution. Interested Candidates Who Are All Eligible for This Recruitment Can Apply for This Post on or before 15 February 2022. See More Details official Notification National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC) Recruitment 2022
NHPC Limited presently has an installation base of 7071.2 MW from 24 power stations including 2 nos projects in JV mode. Considering the impediments faced during execution of these projects such as unfavourable geological conditions, difficult law and order problems, inaccessible and remote locations, the achievement so far is commendable. NHPC is presently engaged in the construction of 9 projects aggregating to a total installed capacity of 5999 MW which includes 2 hydro electric projects viz., 2000 MW Subansiri Lower HEP and 800 MW Parbati-II HEP and 1 solar Project of 40MW at Odisha 1130 MW are in S&I stage.
NHPC Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organisation Name :- National Hydroelectric Power Corporation (NHPC)
Position / No. Of Post :- 19
- COPA (Computer Operator and Programming Assistant ) – 09 Posts
- Plumber – 05 Posts
- Electrician – 05 Posts
Educational Qualification :-
- Passed ITI relevant discipline from any recognized Institute/ Board of Technical Education
Experience :- Freshers
Age Limit :-
- Minimum: 18 Years
- Maximum: 30 Years
- Stipend will be as per Apprenticeship Act, 1961. The Apprentices will not be eligible for any other allowances or benefits.
Job Location :- Himachal Pradesh
Selection Process :-
- The eligible candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of marks secured in ITI. The shortlisted candidates can be called for interview if required and offers will be sent through portal. The list of selected candidates will also be uploaded on the website of NHPC Limited i.e. nhpcindia.com.
- The candidates shortlisted shall have to produce all original testimonials/certificates such as educational certificates, mark sheets and certificates, caste certificate, domicile, Aadhar Card, Pan Card, etc. at the time of verification. In case any information/claim made by the applicant in his/her application is found to be false, the candidature of such applicant shall be cancelled and action as per rule will be taken.
- The candidate will have to submit Medical Fitness Certificate issued by the Competent Authority (Govt. Est.) at the time of joining
Application Fee :– Nil
How to Apply For NHPC Recruitment 2022 :-
- The candidate must go through the Terms & Conditions as mentioned in the Notification.
- The candidate must have a valid Aadhar number, Mobile number & E-mail ID before applying for Apprenticeship. ITI Passed candidates should register themselves on Apprenticeship portal at https://apprenticeshipindia.org and apply through this portal.
- The candidate has to take print out of registration/ applied at portal and send along with all self-attested certificates of Educational qualification, marks sheets and certificates, Domicile Certificate, Document certifying member of Project Affected Family (PAF), copy of Aadhar card, Pan Card etc. at the below mentioned address by Speed post/ Registered post/ By-hand till 15/02/2022 (5:00 p.m.):-
- General Manager (HR), NHPC Regional Office, Banikhet VPO.Banikhet,Teh.Dalhousie Distt.Chamba ,Himachal Pradesh, Pin code- 176303
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline.
More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.