NHPC Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Trade Apprentice | 80 Posts | ITI Pass | Last Date : 10th January 2023 |
Organization Name :- NHPC Limited
NHPC Recruitment 2022 : NHPC Limited is an Indian Hydropower generation company that was incorporated in the year of 1975. It has an objective to plan, promote and organise an integrated and efficient development of hydroelectric power in all aspects.
Later on, it expanded its objects to include other sources of energy like Solar, Geothermal, Tidal, Wind etc. NHPC is a Mini Ratna Category-I Enterprise of the Government of India. It is among the top ten companies in the country in terms of investment.
NHPC Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organization Website :- www.nhpcindia.com
Position :- Trade Apprentice
Job Location :- Faridabad, Haryana
Stipend :- The stipend will be paid as per Apprenticeship Act, 1961.
Educational Qualification :-
- 10th + ITI Passed (Result awaited candidates should not apply)
- Passed out ITI during 2019, 2020, 2021 & 2022 shall only apply.
Age Limit :-
- The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 25 years as on the day of application i.e. on 12.12.2022.
- A relaxation in upper age is admissible as per the Govt of India guidelines for SC/ST/OBC/PH.
Total Vacancies :- 80 Posts
- Draughtsman (Civil) : 15 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mech.) : 10 Posts
- COPA : 30 Posts
- Secretarial Assistant : 15 Posts
- Stenographer (Hindi) : 08 Posts
- Health Sanitary Inspector : 02 Posts
Selection Process :- Merit Basis
Important Dates :-
- Online Application starting date : 12.12.2022
- Last date enrolling in Apprenticeship portal : 31.12.2022
- Last date for receipt of application along with self-attested copy of relevant documents at NHPC Registered Office mentioned above : 10.01.2023
Postal Address :-
- Sr. Manager(HR)-Rectt.,
NHPC Office Complex, Sector-33,
Faridabad, Haryana – 121003
How to Apply For NHPC Recruitment 2022 ?
- All interested and eligible candidates can submit the duly filled application form along with the relevant documents to the postal address on or before 10th January 2023
For More Details & Application From :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance of authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.