NEIST Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Trade/Technician/Graduate Apprentice | 49 Posts | Last Date : 27th January 2023 |
Organization Name :- North East Institute of Science and Technology (NEIST)
NEIST Recruitment 2023 : North East Institute of Science and Technology (NEIST), Jorhat (formerly Regional Research Laboratory) is a constituent establishment of the Council of Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR), a premier R&D organization of India, which has a chain of laboratories across the country. This laboratory was established in
1961 under the chemical science group of CSIR and originally its main aim was to develop indigenous technologies by utilizing the immense natural resources of northeastern India like Petroleum, Coal, Natural Gas, Minerals, Tea, Microbes, Aromatic and Medicinal plants. Theme of the institute for the year 2020 is “Revitalizing NEIST for Strengthening North East.”
NEIST Recruitment 2023 Details :
Organization Website :- www.neist.res.in
Job Positions :- Trade/Technician/Graduate Apprentice
Job Location :- Assam
- Trade Apprentice : Rs. 7,700/- pm
- Technician Apprentice : Rs. 8,000/- pm
- Graduate Apprentice : Rs. 9,000/- pm
Educational Qualification For NEIST Recruitment 2023 :-
Trade Apprentice :
- ITI in Fitter, Electrician, Carpenter, Draftsman (Civil & Mech.), Mason, Plumber, Welder, COPA
Technician Apprentice :
- Diploma in Mechanical, Chemical, Electrical Engineering
Graduate Apprentice :
- Graduate in Mechanical, Chemical Engineering
Total Vacancies :- 49 Posts
Age Limit (as on 27.01.2023) :-
- Minimum 21 and Maximum 26 for Graduate Apprentice
- Minimum 18 and Maximum 24 for Technician Apprentice
- Minimum 18 and Maximum 23 for ITI Apprentice
- Age relaxation is applicable as per the Govt rule to reserved categories.
Selection Process For NEIST Recruitment 2023 :-
- The applicants will be subjected to the short listing by the Selection Team based on the Academic qualification (Marks) and only shortlisted candidates will be called for Offline interview to be held at CSIR-NEIST, Jorhat.
- The list of shortlisted candidates along with the Date and Time of Interview will be uploaded in the CSIR-NEIST website.
Important Date :-
- Last Date of Sending the Application Through E-Mail is 27th January 2023 to 5 PM.
How to Apply For NEIST Recruitment 2023 ?
- All Interested & Eligible Candidates must register in the respective portals and submit their scanned copy of their application in the prescribed proforma to e-mail id: firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 27.01.2023
Note :- Candidate MUST write the Advertisement No and Post Code No in the Subject of the E-MAIL failing which their candidature may be rejected.
Official Notification :- Click here
Application From :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance of authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.