MMRDA Recruitment 2022 for General Manager/Section Engineer | Graduate, Diploma, ITI | 55 Posts | Last Date: 15 March 2022 |
MMRDA Recruitment 2022 : The Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA) was established in accordance with the Mumbai Metropolitan Development Act, 1974, on 26th January, 1975.
Since its inception, MMRDA is engaged in long term planning, promotion of new growth centers, implementation of strategic projects and financing infrastructure development. The Regional Plan provides for a strategic frame work of MMR’s sustainable growth. The object behind establishing MMRDA was to make MMR a destination for economic activity by promoting infrastructure development and improving the quality of life.
MMRDA Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organisation Name :- Mumbai Metropolitan Region Development Authority (MMRDA)
Position / No. Of Post :- 55
- Section Engineer – 38 Posts
- Junior Engineer – 16 Posts
- General Manager – 1 Post
Qualification / Experience :-
- Graduate in any discipline with regular full-time Post Graduate degree in HR/ Personnel Management from a Government recognized Institute/University.
- Possess at least 15 years of experience with working knowledge of handling human resource management matters in State Government/ Central Government. He should be
working in the Level-12/13 of 7th Pay Commission of Central Government or Level S-25 to S-27 of Maharashtra State Government.
- All India Service Officers / Central Services Group ‘A’ of Level 12/13 or State Government Officers of Level S-25 to S-27 of Pay Matrix of 7th Pay Commission irrespective of any qualification
- Degree or Diploma in Electrical / Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Mechanical / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Communication/ Applied Electronics / Applied Electronics & Instrumentation / Applied Electronics & Communication / Industrial Electronics / Power Electronics / Instrumentation / Instrumentation and Control/ Electrical & Instrumentation Engineering or any other relevant engineering degree from a Government recognized University / Institute.
- 2 Years for Degree and 4 Years for Diploma in testing & commissioning and/or maintenance of propulsion system preferably Hitachi make provided in Metro Train sets. The certificate of working should clearly indicate the nature of experience covering Testing & Commissioning / Maintenance
- Diploma in relevant Engineering from a Government recognized University / Institute. In exceptional cases experienced candidates with ITI qualification can be considered. Three Years in testing & commissioning and/or maintenance of CBTC Signaling System preferably U400 CBTC Signaling System of Alstom make.
Age Limit :-
- General Manager – 55 Years
- Junior Engineer – 41 years
- Section Engineer – 42 years
- Meritorious Sports persons – 43 years
- Section Engineer – Rs. 41,800 – 1,32,300 /-
- Junior Engineer – Rs. 38,600 – 1,22,800 /-
- General Manager – Rs. 1,18,500 – 2,14,100 /
Job Location :- Mumbai
Selection Process :-
- The selection will be based on written test/interview
Application Fee :- Not Specified
How to Apply For MMRDA Recruitment 2022 :-
- All interested and eligible candidates can send their applications along with scan attested copies of relevant documents (PDF only) on the following email id mentioned below on or before 15 March 2022.
E-mail ID to send Application form:-
- General Manager (HR) :- firstname.lastname@example.org
- Section Engineer :- email@example.com
- Junior Engineer :- firstname.lastname@example.org
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline.
More Details & Application Form :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.