Merino Group Recruitment 2022 | Fitter | ITI Pass | October 2022 |
Company Name :- Merino Group
Merino Group Recruitment 2022 : Merino is a versatile manufacturer and marketer of Interiors Solutions with a wide array of products for homes, offices, commercial and public areas. Decades of strong market presence have created a high brand recall among various customer segments.
Tapping the synergy of our products and services, we achieve a competitive advantage through technology innovation and by delivering greater customer satisfaction. In Interior Solutions, plywood was our first product in 1974 and it launched our reputation for product quality and company service.
Merino Group Recruitment 2022 Details :
Position :- Fitter
Qualification :- ITI – Mechanical Fitter
Experience :- 4 – 9 Years
Job Location :- Rohad, Jhajjar, Haryana
Salary :- Not Disclosed
Job Description :-
- Knowledge of Hydraulic and pneumatic equipment.
- Using welding equipment to fuse structural components.
- Inspecting fabricated components to ensure that they are the correct size.
- Utilizing shears, power saws, cutting torches, and chipper knives to cut structural components as needed.
- Creating a suitable maintenance schedule and performing system maintenance accordingly.
- Conducting diagnostic testing on malfunctioning systems to determine the root cause of the malfunction.
- Replacing damaged or defective structural components as needed.
- Adhering to all work-site safety rules and regulations. Fitter Requirements:
- Appropriate state certification.
Apply Link :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance of authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.