ITBP Recruitment 2022 | Head Constable/Constable | 12th, ITI & Diploma Pass | 186 Posts | 27th November 2022 |
Organization Name :- Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
ITBP Recruitment 2022 :The Indo-Tibetan Border Police is India’s primary border patrol organization for its border with China’s Tibet Autonomous Region.
It is one of the seven Central Armed Police Forces of India, established in 1962 in the aftermath of the Sino-Indian War of 1962.
ITBP Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organization Website :- www.itbpolice.nic.in
- Head Constable (Motor Mechanic)
- Constable (Motor Mechanic)
Job Location :- Across India
- Name of Post Pay Scale Head Constable (Motor Mechanic)Level-4 in the Pay Matrix, Rs. 25500-81100 (as per 7th CPC)Constable (Motor Mechanic)Level-3 in the Pay Matrix, Rs. 21700-69100 (as per 7th CPC)
ITBP Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification :-
Head Constable (Motor Mechanic) :
- 10+2 pass from recognised Board or Institution.
- Certificate in Motor Mechanic from a recognised institution or Industrial Training Institute with three years practical experience in the trade in a reputed workshop or three year Diploma in Automobile Engineering.
Constable (Motor Mechanic) :
- Matriculation or 10th class pass from a recognized Board or Institution; and
- Industrial Training Institute certificate in respective trade from a recognized institution; or
- Three years experience in respective trade from a recognised firm.
Total Vacancies :- 186 Posts
- Head Constable (Motor Mechanic) : 58 Posts
- Constable (Motor Mechanic) : 128 Posts
Selection Process For ITBP Recruitment 2022 :-
- The selection process will consist of Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Documentation, Written Examination, Practical (Skill) Test and Detailed Medical Examination (DME)/ Review Medical Examination (RME).
Important Dates :-
- Start Date for Apply Online Form: 29/10/2022
- Last Date for Apply Online Form: 27/11/2022
Application Fees :-
- UR/EWS/OBC: RS 100/-
- SC/ST: Nill
How to Apply For ITBP Recruitment 2022 ?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 02 December 2022.
Official Notification :- Click here
Apply Link :- (Available on 29th Oct 2022)
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance of authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.