ITBP Recruitment 2022 | Head Constable | 40 Posts | 12th/Diploma Last Date: 17 November 2022 |
ITBP Recruitment 2022 : The Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP) Force was raised on 24 October, 1962. At present, the ITBP primarily guards 3,488 km long India-China borders ranging from Karakoram Pass in Ladakh to Jachep La in Arunachal Pradesh. Apart from this, the Force also has important roles in many internal security duties and operations against the Left Wing Extremism in the state of Chhattisgarh.
Most of the ITBP’s Border Out Posts (BOPs) are located at altitudes ranging from 9,000 ft to 18,800 ft where temperatures drop to minus 45 degrees Celsius in extreme winters.ITBP is a specialized Armed Police Force of the Nation which trains its personnel in various disciplines including mountaineering and skiing apart from intensive tactical training, thereby creating a distinctive image of the Force.
ITBP Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organisation Name :- The Indo-Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
Position :- Head Constable (Dresser Veterinary)
No. Of Posts :- 40
- Head Constable (Male): 34 Posts
- Head Constable (Female): 06 Posts
ITBP Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification :-
- 12th class or equivalent form recognised board. Have passed regular Para Veterinary Course or Diploma or Certificate of minimum one year duration related to Veterinary Therapeutic or Livestock management from a Government recognized Institute
Experience :- Freshers
Age Limit :- 18 to 25 years
Age Relaxation :
- For ST/SC – 5 Years
- For OBC (Non Creamy later- 3 Years
Salary :- Rs. 25,500-81,100/-
Job Location :- Across India
Selection Process For ITBP Recruitment 2022 :-
- The selection process for the post of Head Constable (Dresser Veterinary) will be done on the basis of the Physical Efficiency Test (PET), Physical Standard Test (PST), Documentation, Written Examination, Interview & Detailed Medical Examination (DME)/ Review Medical Examination (RME).
Application Fee :-
- Rs. 100/-
- No Fee for Scheduled Castes, Scheduled Tribes and Female candidates
How to Apply For ITBP Recruitment 2022 ?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online at (www.recruitment.itbpolice.nic.in) website from 19 October to 17 November 2022.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline.
For More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance of authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.