ISRO Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Graduate/Technician/Trade Apprentice | ITI, Diploma & Graduate Pass | Last Date : 09 October 2022 |
Organization Name :- ISRO – Space Applications Centre (SAC)
ISRO Recruitment 2022 : The Space Applications Centre (SAC) is an institution of research in Ahmedabad under the aegis of the Indian Space Research Organisation (ISRO). It is one of the major centres of ISRO that is engaged in the research, development and demonstration of applications of space technology in the field of telecommunications, remote sensing,
meteorology and satellite navigation (Sat Nav). This includes research and development of on-board systems, ground systems and end user equipment hardware and software. SAC has three campuses, two of which are located at Ahmedabad and one at Delhi.
ISRO Recruitment 2022 Details :
Company Website :- www.isro.gov.in
Positions :- Graduate/Technician/Trade Apprentice
Job Location :- Ahemdabad, Gujarat
- Graduate Apprentice : Rs. 9,000/- pm
- Technician Apprentice : Rs. 8,000/- pm
- Trade Apprentice : Rs. 7,700 – 8,050/- pm
ISRO Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification :-
Graduate Apprentice :
- Degree in Engineering/Technology with first class awarded by a government recognized University/Board/Institute in the respective field with not less than 60% marks aggregate.
- Relevant Disciplines : Mechanical, Computer Engg., Computer Science, Information Technology, ECE, Electrical, Civil Engineering
Graduate Apprentice (Non – Technical) :
- Degree in respective streams with first class awarded by a government recognized University/Board/Institute in the respective field with not less than 60% marks aggregate.
- Relevant Discipline : Bachelor of Commerce, Bachelor of Computer
Application, Bachelor of Social Work
Technician (Diploma) Apprentice :
- Diploma in Engineering/Technology with first class by recognized State Board of Technical Education in the respective field with not less than 60% marks aggregate.
- Relevant Discipline : Mechanical, Computer Engg., Computer Science, Information Technology, ECE, Electrical, Civil Engineering
Trade Apprentice :
- SSC/Matriculation And ITI/NTC in the relevant Trade issued from NCVT.
- Relevant Trades : COPA, Carpenter, Draughtsman (Civil & Mech.), Machinist, Fitter, Turner, Painter General, Electrician, Lab Attendant Chemical Plant, Attendant Operator Chemical Plant, RAC, Electronics Mechanic & Radio T.V.
Age Limit (as on 09.10.2022) :- 18 – 35 Years
Age Relaxation :
- OBC : 03 Years
- SC/ST : 05 Years
Age relaxation for PWD candidates is as per Govt. of India rules.
Total Vacancies :- Not Disclosed
Selection Process For ISRO Recruitment 2022 :-
- Only shortlisted/Emanueled candidates will be called for documents verification and further process subject to availability of vacant positions for Apprenticeship.
- Intimation to short listed / empaneled candidates for further process will be sent through only E-mail.
Important Dates :-
- Opening Date : 21 September 2022
- Closing Date : 09 October 2022
How to Apply For ISRO Recruitment 2022 ?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 09 October 2022.
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance of authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.