IPR Recruitment 2022 | Technician ‘B’ | ITI Pass | 10 Posts | Last Date : 04 November 2022 |
Organization Name :- The Institute for Plasma Research (IPR)
IPR Recruitment 2022 : The Institute for Plasma Research is an autonomous physics research institute located in India. The institute is involved in research in aspects of plasma science including basic plasma physics, research on magnetically confined hot plasmas and plasma technologies for industrial applications.
IPR is now internationally recognized for its contributions to fundamental and applied research in plasma physics and associated technologies.
IPR Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organization Website :- www.ipr.res.in
Position :- Technician-B (Group “C”)
Job Location :- Gujarat
Stipend :- Rs. 21,700/- pm
IPR Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification :-
- SSC with a minimum 60% marks in aggregate AND Trade certificate in Electrician / Fitter / Machinist / Electronic Mechanic/ Draftsman (Mechanical). The candidates should meet any of the following requirements as regards to Trade Certificates: National Trade Certificate (NTC) (ITI pass out) of two year duration.
- National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) of Two years duration under Apprenticeship Training Scheme.
- NTC (ITI pass out) of one year duration plus one year relevant work experience after the completion of course.
- NTC (ITI pass out) of one-year duration plus NAC of minimum one year duration under Apprenticeship Training Scheme.
Age Limit :- 18 – 22 Years
IPR Recruitment 2022 Total Vacancies :-
- Electrician – 01 Post
- Fitter – 04 Posts
- Machinist – 01 Post
- Electronic Mechanic – 03 Posts
- Draftsman (Mechanical) – 01 Post
Selection Process For IPR Recruitment 2022 :-
- The online applications, received in response to the advertisement, shall be scrutinized on the basis of all criteria like age, educational qualification, category certificate, fee receipt etc. and only the valid applications shall be considered for further processing. The authorities reserve all rights not to call an applicant for written test without assigning any reason.
Method of Selection:
- The selection process will consist of tests in 3 stages – Stage-1, Stage-2 and Stage-3.
Stage-1: Preliminary Test:
- Preliminary written test will be held for valid applicants. The format of the Preliminary test will be common for all the Trades and will be as follows: Preliminary written test will consist of 50 multiple choice questions (choice of 4 answers) of one hour duration in the following proportion: Mathematics : 20 questions ; Science : 20 questions ; General awareness : 10 questions. Three (3) marks will be awarded for each correct answer and One (1) mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer. All candidates with marks <40% in UR category, <30% in OBC category and <30% in ST category will be screened out.
Stage-2: Advanced Test:
- All candidates screened in Stage-1 will be allowed to undertake Stage-2 (Advanced Written Test) in their respective Trade. The Test will comprise of 50 multiple choice questions (choice of four answers) of two hours duration. Three (3) marks will be awarded for each correct answer and One (1) mark will be deducted for each incorrect answer. Candidates with marks <30% in UR category, <20% in OBC category and <20% in ST category will be screened out. A merit list of candidates will be prepared after Stage-2 based upon scores obtained in Stage-2 test only.
Application Fees :-
- General/OBC – Rs.200/-
- SC/ST/Female/PwBD/ EWS/Ex-Serviceman – Nil
How to Apply For IPR Recruitment 2022 ?
- All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for these positions online on or before 04 November 2022 2022 by logging on to the official website of IPR.
Official Notification :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click Here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance of authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.