Indian Navy Recruitment 2021 | Apprentice | 275 Posts | Last Date : 05 December 2021 |
Organization Name :- Indian Navy
Indian Navy Recruitment :The Indian Navy is the Naval Branch of the Indian Armed Forces under the supreme commander called President of India. The Merchant Marine is the sister service of the Indian Navy to safeguard the nations. The Maratha emperor Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj is the father of the Indian Navy. He started the Maratha Empire in 1674 after that it established the naval force called Indian Navy.
The First Squadron of fighting ships called East India Company’s marine arrived on 5 September 1612. The primary objective of the Indian navy is to identify the threat or any other issues in and from the sea. Indian Navy has 67,228 personnel, 137 ships and 235 aircraft at present. It has its own defence operations to protect the nation from enemy forces territory and trade.
Organization Website :- www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Positions :- Apprentice
Job Location :- Across India
Salary :- Not Disclosed
- SSC / Matric / Std X with 50% aggregate OR SSC / Matric / Std X with 50% aggregate.
Total Vacancies For Indian Navy Recruitment :-
- Electrician – 22 Posts
- Electronics Mechanic – 36 Posts
- Fitter – 35 Posts
- Instrument Mechanic – 15 Posts
- Machinist – 12 Posts
- Painter (General) – 10 Posts
- R & A/C Mechanic – 19 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric) – 16 Posts
- Carpenter – 27 Posts
- Foundryman – 7 Posts
- Mechanic (Diesel) – 2 Posts
- Sheet Metal Worker – 34 Posts
- Pipe Fitter – 22 Posts
Selection Process For Indian Navy Recruitment :-
- A call letter for written examination will be issued to all candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria. Written examination would be objective type consist of 50 questions (Mathematics 20, General Science 20, General Knowledge 10), with each question carrying one and half (11⁄2) marks.
- Candidates in the order of merit of written examination would be called for interview in various reservation categories and trades. Interview is based on the technical skills of the Candidates in respective trade. Candidates finally selected in interview will have to undergo medical examination.
- Written examination for all trades at DAS(Vzg) – 27 Jan 2022 AM. Declaration of written exam results at DAS(Vzg) – 29 Jan 2022 PM
Postal Address :-
The Officer-in-Charge (for Apprenticeship),
Naval Dockyard Apprentices School,
VM Naval Base S.O., P.O.,
Visakhapatnam – 530 014, Andhra Pradesh.
How to Apply For Indian Navy Recruitment :-
- All the interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send the duly filled application form along with required documents through postal on or before 05 December 2021.
For More Details :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Read Next :
CSMCRI Recruitment 2021