Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 | Tradesman | 112 Posts | ITI Pass | Last Date : 29 August 2022 |
Organization Name :- Indian Navy
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 : The Indian Navy is the Naval Branch of the Indian Armed Forces under the supreme commander called President of India. The Merchant Marine is the sister service of the Indian Navy to safeguard the nations. The Maratha emperor Chhatrapati Shivaji Maharaj is the father of the Indian Navy.
He started the Maratha Empire in 1674 after that it established the naval force called Indian Navy. The First Squadron of fighting ships called East India Company’s marine arrived on 5 September 1612. The primary objective of the Indian navy is to identify the threat or any other issues in and from the sea. Indian Navy has 67,228 personnel, 137 ships and 235 aircraft at present. It has its own defence operations to protect the nation from enemy forces territory and trade.
Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organization Website :- www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
Position :- Tradesman
Job Location :- Across India
Salary :- Rs. 18,000 – 56,900/- pm
- 10th standard pass from a recognized Board/ Institutions and Certificate from a recognized Industrial Training Institute in the relevant trade.
List Of ITI Trades Eligible To Apply For The Tradesman Mate :-
Total Vacancies For Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 :-
- UR : 43 Posts
- SC : 18 Posts
- ST : 08 Posts
- OBC : 32 Posts
- EWS : 11 Posts
Age Limit (as on 20.08.2022) :-
- Age Limit : 18 – 25 Years
Age Relaxation :
- For OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- For SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- For PwBD Candidates: 10 Years
Scheme of Written Examination :-
- All Shortlisted/eligible candidates will have to appear in written examination consisting of objective type questions based on the Essential qualifications, as mentioned at para 4 above.The question paper will be bilingual in both English & Hindi (except for General English) covering aspects as below :
Application Fees :- Nill
How to Apply For Indian Navy Recruitment 2022 ?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 29 August 2022.
Official Notification :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Channel :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.