Indian Institute of Petroleum Recruitment 2023 | Stenographer/ Secretariat Assistant|10th/12th Pass |11 Posts | Last Date :- 30 January 2023 |
Organization Name :- Indian Institute of Petroleum
Indian Institute of Petroleum Recruitment 2023 : Indian Institute of Petroleum was established in the year 1960, its located in Dehradun, Uttarakhand state, India. IIP is one of the constituent laboratories of CSIR (Council of Scientific and Industrial Research) dedicated to the R & D (Hydrocarbon) sector. There are above 132 research staff in IIP supported by 208 technical personnel.
The objective of the IIP is Evaluation of crudes and petroleum products, Development of processes for petroleum refining/petrochemicals/petroleum products, Technical services, etc.
Indian Institute of Petroleum Recruitment 2023 Details :
Job Position :- Stenographer/ Secretariat Assistant
Salary :- Rs. 19,900 – 81,100 /- PM
Job Location :- Dehradun
Total Vacancies :- 11 Posts
Experience :- Freshers
Educational Qualification For Indian Institute of Petroleum Recruitment 2023 :-
Junior Stenographer :
- 10+2 ( XII) or its equivalent and proficiency in stenography as per the prescribed norms fixed by DOPT from time to time. (Dictation at the speed of 80 w.p.m. for 10 minutes in English/Hindi).
Junior Secretariat Assistant (General / Store & Purchase / Finance & Accounts) :
- 10+2 (XII) or its equivalent and its proficiency in computer typing speed of 35 w.p.m in English or 30 w.p.m in Hindi.
Age Limit (As on 30 January 2023) :-
- Junior Secretariat Assistant (General / Store & Purchase / Finance & Accounts): 28 years
- Junior Stenographer : 27 years
Note : There is no age limit for departmental candidates provided they possess the prescribed qualification.
Selection Process For Indian Institute of Petroleum Recruitment 2023 :-
- The selection process includes the Written test / Typing test / Proficiency test .
How to Apply For Indian Institute of Petroleum Recruitment 2023 ?
- The interested and eligible candidates are required to submit ONLINE application through their official website.The candidates have to register themselves with valid email ID, then they can apply for the post from 09 January 2023 to 30 January 2023.
Postal Address :-
- Sr.Controller of Administration,
CSIR – Indian Institute of Petroleum,
Dehradun – 248 005,
For more details & Application : Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance of authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.