Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 | Enrolled Follower | 11 Posts | 10th/ITI Pass| Last Date: 05 January 2023 |
Organization Name :- Indian Coast Guard
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 : The Indian coast guard is a multi-mission organization, it has task capability for both surface and air operations. This organization is headed by the Director-General Indian
Coast Guard and command and superintendence from the coast guard headquarters located in New Delhi The team will be very careful about to recruit the officers and all other services to this organization, so they will select the most suitable candidates for the service.
Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 Details :
Job Position :- Enrolled Followel (Sweeper/Safaiwala) (Group ‘C’ Non-Gazetted)
Total Vacancies :- 11
Educational Qualification :-
- Matriculation or Industrial Training Institute (m) or equivalent from Board of Education recognized by Central /State Govt.
Experience :- Freshers/Experienced
Age Limit :-
- Should not be less than 18 years and not more than 25 Institute (ITI) or years as on 22 Aug 22 (date from by which the employment of exchange was asked to furnish the list).
- Upper age limit relaxable upto 03 years for OBC and 05 years for SC/ST candidates.
Salary :- Rs.21,700 – 69,100 Per Month
Job Location :- Porbandar
Application Fee :- Not Specified
Selection Process For Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 :-
- Written-Test. Alt eligible candidates shall appear in a written test (50 Marks) comprising of General Knowledge and General English (Level of 10ih standard). The duration of written test is one hour, the pass marks will be 500/0 for the General (including EWS) and OBC candidates and 45o/o for SC/ST candidates. Only those who qualify in the written test written test will appear in the “Professional Skill Test”.
- Selection of candidates is as per order of merit depending on their performance in written Exam, PST/PFT and Medical Fitness.
How to Apply For Indian Coast Guard Recruitment 2022 :-
- All Interested and Eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send the duly filled application along with required documents through postal on or before 05 January 2023.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline.
More Details & Application Form :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance of authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.