India Post Office Recruitment 2021 for Skilled Artisans/Postman/Postal Assistant/GDS | 219 Posts | Last Date: 31 December 2021
India Post Office Recruitment 2021 – India Post Office has announced a notification for recruitment to the post of Skilled Artisans/GDS, Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant, Postman/Mail Guard, LDC in PAO and Multi Tasking Staff, GDS. There are 219 posts to be filled for these vacancies. Interested candidates who are all at the age of 18 to 30 years can apply for this job vacancy. Candidates who wish to Join India Post can utilize this opportunity make their career. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below.
India Post Office Recruitment 2021:
India Post is generally called as post office among people and it works under the Department of Posts and under the Ministry of Communication. Its headquarters in Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi. Its located in 155,015 places across the country. India Post Payments Bank(IPPB) is the subsidiary of India Post. India Post has various postal circle across the country. It has various opportunities like Staff Driver, Post Man, Multi Tasking Staff(MTS), Postal Assistant, Mail Guard, Gramin Dak Sevak(GDS). Candidates who completed Matriculation/10th qualification can join various vacancies of Post Office. At present Delhi/ Andhra Pradesh/Telangana circle job notification for GDS has been released. Candidates check the Post Office vacancies at indiapost.gov.in >> Opportunities section.The details are given below.
Job Role :- Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant/Postman/Mail Guard/MTS
Qualification :- 10th/12th
Total Vacancies :- 60
Experience :- Freshers
Salary :- Rs. 18000 – 81100/-
Job Location :- Bihar
Last Date :- 31 December 2021
Postal Assistant/Sorting Assistant:
- The candidate must have passed 12th standard or equivalent examination from a recognised board or university.
- The candidate must have passed 12th standard or equivalent examination from a recognised university or Board of School Education or Board of Secondary Education. Knowledge of local language i.e Hindi. The candidate should have studied local language i.e Hindi at least up to 10th Standard
- 10th standard pass from a recognized Board. Knowledge of local language i.e Hindi. The candidate should have studied local language i.e Hindi at least up to 10th Standard
- Postal Assistant / Sorting Assistant : 18-27 years
- Postman / Mail Guard : 18-27 years
- MTS : 18-25 years
Relaxation in upper age limit:
- 3 years for OBC
- 5 years for SC/ST
- Postal Assistant – 31 Posts
- Sorting Assistant : 11 Posts
- Postman : 05 Posts
- MTS : 13 Posts
- Postal Assistant /Sorting Assistant- Rs.25,500 – 81,100/-
- Postman / Mail Guard : Rs.21,700 – 69,100/-
- MTS : Rs.18,000 – 56,900/-
India Post Office Recruitment Selection Process:
- Selection of candidates will be made on the educational and sports qualification subject to the fulfillment of other prescribed qualifications.
Application Fees: Rs.100/-
How to Apply India Post Office Recruitment 2021?
- All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and send the duly filled application form along with required documents on or before 31 December 2021.
- The Assistant Director (Recruitment),
5th Floor, Office of the Chief Postmaster General,
Bihar Circle, Patna – 800001.
For More Details :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :