India Post Office Recruitment 2023 | Skilled Artisans | 10 Posts | Last Date : 13th May 2023 |
Organization Name :- India Post Office
India Post Office Recruitment 2023 : India Post is generally called as post office among people and it works under the Department of Posts and under the Ministry of Communication. Its headquarters in Dak Bhawan, Sansad Marg, New Delhi. Its
located in 155,015 places across the country. India Post Payments Bank(IPPB) is the subsidiary of India Post. India Post has various postal circle across the country. It has various opportunities like Staff Driver, Post Man, Multi Tasking Staff(MTS), Postal Assistant, Mail Guard, Gramin Dak Sevak(GDS).
India Post Office Recruitment 2023 Details :
Organization Website :- www.indiapost.gov.in
Position :- Skilled Artisans
Job Location :- Mumbai
Salary :- Rs. Rs 19,900/- pm
Educational Qualification :-
- A certificate in the respective trade from any Technical Institution recognized by the Govt OR VIII Std. passed with experience of one year in the respective trade.
- The candidates who apply for the post of Mechanic (Motor Vehicle) should possess a valid Driving Licence to drive Heavy Vehicles.
Total Vacancies :- 10 Posts
- Mechanic (Motor Vehicle): 03 Posts
- Motor Vehicle Electrician: 02 Posts
- Welder: 01 Post
- Tyreman: 01 Post
- Tinsmith: 01 Post
- Painter: 01 Post
- Blacksmith: 01 Post
Age Limit ( As on 01 July 2023 ) :- 18 – 30 years
- Relaxable 5 years for SC/ST, 3 years for OBC (Non-Creamy Layer), for Government Servants upto 35 years in accordance with the instructions or orders issued by Central Government and for Ex-Serviceman up to a maximum of 3 years [08 ( 3 + 5 ) years for ST] after deduction of the Military Service rendered from the actual age.
- The relevant certificate and caste certificate submitted in the prescribed format for appointment to posts under the Government of India will be considered for availing relaxation under EWS/Ex-SM/SC/ST/OBC.
Selection Process :-
- The selection process is based on merit.
- Selection of Skilled Artisans shall be made from, amongst the candidates possessing the requisite qualifications and valid driving license [only for Mechanic (MV)] by means of a Competitive Trade Test.
- The date and venue of the test with the syllabus will be intimated separately to the eligible candidates at their correspondence address.
- No intimation will be sent in respect of other applicants who are not eligible.
Postal Address :-
- The Senior Manager, Mail Motor Service, 134-A, Sudam Kalu Ahire Marg, Worli, Mumbai – 400 018.
How to Apply For India Post Office Recruitment 2023 :-
- All Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job by sending the prescribed application form to the mentioned address through speed post/registered post only on or before 13 April 2023 up to 5.00 pm.
For More Details & Application Form :- Click Here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance of authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.