IFFCO Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Apprentice | ITI / Diploma / Any Graduate| Last Date : 10th September 2023 |
Organization Name :- Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited
Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited, also known as IFFCO, is the world’s largest fertiliser cooperative federation based in India which is registered as a Multistate Cooperative Society. IFFCO has 40,000 member cooperatives. IFFCO has been ranked#37 in top companies in India in 2011 by Fortune India 500 list.
On 3 November 1967 Indian Farmers Fertiliser Cooperative Limited (IFFCO) was registered as a Multi-unit Co-operative Society. It got deemed recognisation under the provisions of Multistate Cooperative Societies Act 1984 & 2002 later.
IFFCO Recruitment 2023 Details :
Organization Website :- www.iffco.in
Position :- Apprentice
Job Location :- Jagatsinghpur, Odisha
- The rate of stipend payable to apprentices per month shall be as prescribed under Apprentices Act, 1961 & Apprentices Rules 1992 (as amended) and IFFCO’s guidelines.
Educational Qualification :-
ITI Apprentice :
- ITI in Fitter, Machinist, Welder, Electrician, Instrument Mechanic, Turner, Mechanic Motor Vehicle, Draughtsman Mechanic, Laboratory Assistant, Draughtsman (Civil), COPA, RAC
Diploma Apprentice :
- Diploma in Chemical, Mechanical, Electrical, Civil, Instrumentation
B.Sc Apprentice :
- B.Sc. (Physics, Chemistry, Math) from a recognized Institute/ University with minimum of 55% marks in aggregate for General & OBC candidates & 50% in case of SC/ST candidates.
Note :- Candidates those who have passed Diploma/B.Sc/ITI. in the year 2019,2020,2021,2022,2023 are only eligible to apply.
Training Period :- One year
Age Limit (as on 01.08.2023) :- 18 – 27 Years
Age Relaxation :
- SC/ST : 5 Years
- OBC (NCL) : 3 Years
- IFFCO deceased employee dependent 3 Year will be allowed.
Selection Process :-
- Online test and interview will be conducted at IFFCO Paradeep Unit, District – Jasatsinghpur (Odisha)
How to Apply IFFCO Recruitment 2023:-
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 30 July 2023
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Join What’s App Group ( For All Jobs )||Click Here|
|Join What’s App Group ( For ITI Jobs )||Click Here|
|Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma Jobs )||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Join Facebook Group||Click Here|
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance of authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.