ICMR- RMRCB Recruitment 2022 ( Walk In Interview 2022 ) | Scientist B, Research Assistant | ITI & B.Sc / M.Sc | Walk In interview Date: 01 – 03 November 2022 |
ICMR- RMRCB Recruitment 2022 : The Regional Medical Research Centre (ICMR), Bhubaneswar is a permanent research centre of Indian Council of Medical Research. The foundation stone of the centre was laid by the then prime minister of India Late Mrs. Indira Gandhi on 29th March 1981.Initially the Center started in a small rental accommodation in 1982 and shifted to the Centre’s own building in year 1990 after completion.
The campus of RMRCB is located in 20 acres of picturesque landscape in Chandra sekhar Our and has its own laboratory –cum- administrative building, animal house, auditorium, guest house & research scholars’ hostel and staff quarters.
ICMR- RMRCB Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organisation Name :- Regional Medical Research Centre (ICMR)
Position/No. Of Posts :- 05
- Scientist-B – 01 Post
- Research Assistant – 01 Post
- Field Assistant – 03 Posts
ICMR- RMRCB Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification :-
- 1st class Master’s degree in Life Sciences from a recognized University with 2 years experience in related field. Or 2nd class Master’s Degree with Ph.D in relevant subjects from a recognized University. Or BDS/B.V.Sc degree with 1 year experience
- Doctoral degree/Post doctoral experience in Life Science subjects.
- Knowledge/ experience in clinical trails
- Knowledge of Bioinformatics
Research Assistant :
- Graduate in science/relevant subjects/from a recognized university with 3years work experience from a recognized institution or Master’s degree in the relevant subjects
Field Assistant :
- High school or equivalent with 5 years experience in related field from a Government institution or recognized institute or certificate of 1 year training in the relevant area or ITI or National Trade certificate of National Council for Vocational Training and successful completion of ATS in relevant trade from a Government recognized board.
- Intermediate with science subjects and B.Sc. shall be treated as equivalent to 2 and 3 years experience respectively.
Age Limit :-
- Research Assistant – Not exceeding 30 years as on date of interview.
- Field Assistant – Not exceeding 28 years as on date of interview.
- Scientist-B – 48,000/- + HRA per month
- Research Assistant – 31,000/- per month
- Field Assistant – 17,000/- per month
Job Location :- Bhubaneswar
Selection Process For ICMR- RMRCB Recruitment 2022 :-
- Selection based on written test/personal interview/medical test/walk in interview
Application Fee :- Nil
How to Apply For ICMR- RMRCB Recruitment 2022 :-
- All the interested and eligible candidate attend the Walk-in Interview with duly filled in Application Form with self-attested photocopies of requisite certificates/ documents on respected dates to the venue given below.
Walk in Interview Date :-
Date & Time :-
- Scientist-B – 01/11/2022 (Reporting Time 09:30 AM to 10:30 AM)
- Research Assistant – 02/11/2022 (Reporting Time 09:30 AM to 10:30 AM).
- Field Assistant – 03/11/2022 (Reporting Time 09:30 AM to 10:30 AM).
- Project: Human rabies deaths and animal bite burden in India A cross sectional Survey. Project Investigator : Dr. Subrata Kumar Palo, Sc-D of the centre Place of posting: Sundergarh, Jagatsinghpur, Khordha & Kalahandi District of Odisha
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline.
For More Details & Application Form :-Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance of authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.