Hi Tech Pipes Limited Recruitment 2023 | Electrical Engineer | ITI / Diploma Pass | March 2023 |
Name of Company :- Hi Tech Pipes Limited
Hi-Tech Pipes Limited (HTPL) is a powerful brand name in the Indian piping space. Headquartered in New Delhi, India, Hi-Tech Pipes is one of Indias leading ERW pipe manufacturer and supplier. Hi-Tech Pipes are engaged in the manufacturing of a wide range of steel tubes and pipes. Our product finds application in a wide range of industries such as infrastructure, telecom, defence, power distribution, railways, airport, real estate, automobile and agriculture, among others.
Being a research driven piping company, our transformation into a research-led piping solution provider is an example of how we are investing in the technology of tomorrow. This research-based approach helped us in periodically introduce innovative product lines, enabled us to shrink process time, process predictability, and strengthen cost efficiency – the basis of our business sustainability.
Job Position :- Electrical Engineer
No. Of Post :- 01
Educational Qualification :- ITI / Diploma in Electrical
Experience :- 4 – 6 Years
Job Location :- Anantapur, Hindupur, Gollapuram Anantapur
Stipend :- Not Disclosed
Key Responsibilities :-
Responsibilities include but are not limited to :
- Responsible for Utility Machine Maintenance Slitting Machine, cut-to-length, power transformers and HT/LT breakers.
- Monitoring and Trouble shooting of the following :
- a) AC/DC Drives
- b) All types of motors, sensors & instrumentation
- c) Welding Machines and their application
- d) High Frequency welding & induction heating application
- e) Crane, AC Drives
- f) Compressor, Cooling Tower, ETP etc.
- Identifying electrical faults and apply prevention maintenance measures.
- Planning and undertaking scheduled and breakdown maintenance, by proper manpower management.
- Responsible for manpower planning, minimum stock of electrical spares and consumable planning, equipment planning & procurement planning, required for accomplishing the set target for the month.
- Liase with different departments and schedule electric repair and maintenance works.
- Responsible to maintain all electrical work related files and records and also prepare MIS as per the directions of the Reporting Head.
- Following the different certification stand
Kindly e-mail your cv at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply Now :- Click Here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance of authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.