HBCSE Recruitment 2022 | Project Scientific Assistant/Project Lab Assistant | 08 Posts |ITI, Diploma & Any Graduate | Interview Date : 11 – 18 November 2022 |
Organization Name :- Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE)
HBCSE Recruitment 2022 : The genesis of the Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education (HBCSE) can be traced to the late 1960’s, when some scientists at the Tata Institute of Fundamental Research (TIFR) got interested in the problem of improving the quality of science education in the country.
These scientists, on a voluntary basis, undertook programmes in the schools of the Mumbai Municipal Corporation and in rural Madhya Pradesh. As the activities grew, a strong need was felt for institutional support, to systematically carry out field projects, do relevant basic research in science education, and to bring out good educational materials.
HBCSE Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organization Website :- www.hbcse.tifr.res.in
- Project Scientific Assistant- B/Project Lab Assistant-B/Engineer Trainee/Technical Trainee/Clerk Trainee
Job Location :- Mumbai
- Project Scientific Assistant- B – Rs. 55,600/-
- Project Lab Assistant-B – Rs. 35,900/-
- Engineer Trainee – Rs. 25,000/-
- Technical Trainee – Rs. 16,000/-
- Clerk Trainee – Rs. 15,000/-
HBCSE Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification :-
Project Scientific Assistant- B:
- Full-time B.Sc./ B.S. (in any stream of Science or Mathematics) from a recognized University/Institute with an aggregate of 60% marks or equivalent CGPA. 0 – 1 year post qualification experience in the field of educational material development, teaching, education research and social or developmental projects.
Project Lab Assistant-B:
- H.S.C. with aggregate of 60% marks or equivalent CGPA. Two year experience in Laboratory. OR National Trade Certificate (NTC) (aggregate of 60% marks) awarded by National Council of Vocational Training (NCVT) in Electrical or Electronics trade. Two years’ experience in the field of Electrical or Electronics. OR National Apprenticeship Certificate (NAC) (aggregate of 60% marks) awarded by National Council of Vocational Training NCVT) in Electrical or Electronics trade. One year experience in the field of Electrical or Electronics.
- Full-time degree in B.E/ B.Tech in Computer Science/ Electronics and Communications/ Information Technology from a recognized University/Institute.
- Full time Diploma in Civil Engineering from a Government recognized University/ Institute.
- Graduate from a recognized University/Institute. Knowledge of typing and use of personal computers and its applications
Age Limit :-
- Project Scientific Assistant- B – 28 – 31 years
- Project Lab Assistant-B – 28 years
- Engineer Trainee – 28 years
- Technical Trainee – 28 years
- Clerk Trainee – 28 years
HBCSE Recruitment 2022 Total Vacancies :-
- Project Scientific Assistant- B – 02 Posts
- Project Lab Assistant-B – 01 Post
- Engineer Trainee – 02 Posts
- Technical Trainee – 02 Posts
- Clerk Trainee – 01 Post
Selection Process :-
- The selection process will be based on written test/interview.
Walk In Interview Details :-
- Project Scientific Assistant- B – 16/11/2022, 09.00 a.m. to 10.30 a.m.
- Project Lab Assistant-B – 15/11/2022, 09.00 a.m. to 10.30 a.m.
- Engineer Trainee – 11/11/2022, 09.00 a.m. to 10.30 a.m
- Technical Trainee – 17/11/2022, 09.00 a.m. to 10.30 a.m.
- Clerk Trainee – 18/11/2022, 09.00 a.m. to 10.30 a.m.
- Homi Bhabha Centre for Science Education,
How to Apply For HBCSE Recruitment 2022 ?
- All Interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website and attend the walk-in-interview with duly filled application form and required documents on respective dates to the following venue.
For More Details & Application Form :- Click Here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance of authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.