HAL Recruitment 2022 | Trade Apprentice | ITI Pass | Last Date: 28 February 2022 |
HAL Recruitment 2022 – Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd (HAL) has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Trade Apprentice. Interested candidates who are all eligible for this posts can apply on or before 28 February 2022. The selection process will be based on merit basis. The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below in detail.
Hindustan Aeronautics Ltd: The HAL was founded as Hindustan Aircraft in 1940 more than 79 years ago. After it was renamed as Hindustan Aeronautics in 1964 more than 55 years ago. Headquarters are Bangalore, Karnataka, and India. The chairman and Managing director of the HAL are Mr R. Madhavan. It is the product of Transport aircraft, fighter aircraft, and Helicopters. It is the type of State-owned enterprise.
HAL Recruitment 2022 for Trade Apprentice Details :
Job Role :- Trade Apprentice
Qualification :- ITI
Total Vacancies :- Not Disclosed
Experience :- Freshers
Salary :- As per govt norms
Job Location :- Odisha
Last Date :- 28 February 2022
- Candidates must have passed regular and fulltime course in the above trades under Craftsman Training Scheme from recognized ITI/ITC’s of ODISHA state only.
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle
- Foundry man
- Welder (G & E)
- Programming and Systems Administration Assistant (PASAA)
- For General – 14 – 23 years
HAL Recruitment Selection Process:
- A common merit list will be prepared for each trade, based on the marks scored in the qualifying examination (70% weightage for HSC/10th marks and 30% weightage for ITI/ITC marks) and as per other rules and regulations in vogue and candidates will be selected for the Apprenticeship Training from the merit list.
- Reservation will be applicable as per Govt. guidelines. Shortlisted candidates will be called for Document verification, which will be held in Training and Development Institute. All correspondence will be made through registered email only.
How to Apply HAL Recruitment 2022 ?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using apprenticeshipindia portal on or before 28 February 2022
For More Details: Click here
To Apply : Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.