HAL Recruitment 2022 | Freshers | Apprenticeship,Security Guard, Fitter | 10th/12th/ITI Pass | Last Date: 20 October 2022 |
HAL Recruitment 2022 : Hindustan Aeronautics Limited is one of Asia’s largest aerospace companies. Under the management of the Indian Ministry of Defence, this state-owned company is mainly involved in aerospace industry, which includes manufacturing and assembling aircraft, navigation and related communication equipment, as well as operating airports.
HAL built the first military aircraft in South Asia. It is currently involved in the design, fabrication and assembly of aircraft, jet engines, helicopters and their spare parts. It has several facilities spread across India.
HAL Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organisation Name :- Hindustan Aeronautics Limited (HAL)
Position :- Security Guard, Fitter
Total Vacancies :- 25
- Security Guard- 23 Posts
- Fitter – 02 Posts
HAL Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification :-
- Ex-servicemen applying for the post of Security Guard should possess PUC/Intermediate or SSLC + 3 years of Ex-servicemen (Combatant) experience (knowledge and hands on experience in operating computer preferred + possessing Driving license to drive two wheeler/ four wheeler desirable).
- Should possess regular / full-Time ITI + NAC / NCTVT course after 10th Std. from the recognized Technical Board on or before 01.09.2022. The cut off percentage of marks to be scored by the candidates in the qualifying examination i.e. ITI & NAC / NCTVT in the Fitter trade / discipline
Upper Age Limit as on 01/09/2022 :- 28 years
- OBC-NCL: upper age limit applicable to OBC (Non-Creamy Layer) candidates in respect of vacancies reserved for them is relax-able by 3 years i.e 31 years.
- Candidates are required to produce recently obtained Non-creamy layer Certificate in proof of their Community (not older than 6 months from the last date of online application) stating that they do not come under the creamy layer from the Competent Authority, in the Central Govt
Salary :- Rs, 43772 – 45708 to
Job Location :- Bangalore, Kapurthala
Selection Process For HAL Recruitment 2022 :-
- The Selection will be done through Written Test.
- Eligible candidates sponsored by the Employment Exchange or the Sainik Boards, the Ex-Apprentices trained at HAL, TTI (BC) who apply online based on the initial screening and communication received from HAL will only be eligible to apply Online and will be called for the Written Test, subject to their meeting the notified criteria.
- Candidates applying for the post of Fitter will be shortlisted for Written test, based on the marks secured in the Qualifying Examination. Company reserves the right to decide the cut-off percentage for calling candidates for Written Test, based on the marks secured in the Qualifying Examination. However, the cut-off percentage of marks for PWBD candidates cannot be less than 50% in the Qualifying Examination. This cut-off percentage of marks is not applicable for Ex-servicemen.
- For the post of Security Guard, candidates whose names are sponsored by Sainik Board and who have applied online based on the initial screening will only be considered for Physical Test. They have to qualify the Physical Test by achieving “Satisfactory Standard” of the physical parameters as indicated below and thereafter they will be called for Written Test:-
Application Fee :- Not Specified
How to Apply For HAL Recruitment 2022 ?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 24 October 2022.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline.
For More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance of authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.