GRSE Recruitment 2022 for Supervisor,Design Assistant,Apprentice | ITI, Diploma , Any Degree & B.E/B.Tech | 307 Posts | Last Date: 05 August 2022 |
About GRSE: The origin of GRSE dates back to 1884. Initially the company was engaged in the business of operating shipbuilding and repair workshops as an unincorporated entity. It was incorporated as “Garden Reach Workshops Limited” on February 26, 1934 under the Companies Act, 1913 with the Registrar of Companies, Calcutta. It was named “Garden Reach Workshops Private Limited” on November 5, 1957. The organization was nationalised in 1960 and was soon brought under the fold of Ministry of Defence. Since then the share capital of the company is wholly owned by the President of India along with its nominees from time to time
Following the government acquisition the company name was changed to “Garden Reach Workshops Limited” on November 30, 1961. The name was again changed to “Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Limited” on December 31, 1976, following the certificate of incorporation issued by the Registrar of Companies, West Bengal.
GRSE Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organisation Name :- Garden Reach Shipbuilders & Engineers Ltd (GRSE)
GRSE Recruitment 2022 Total Vacancies :
Position / No. Of Post :- 249
- Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI) – 163 Posts
- Trade Apprentice (Fresher) – 40 Posts
- Graduate Apprentice – 16 Posts
- Technician Apprentice – 30 Posts
Educational Qualification For GRSE Recruitment 2022 :
Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI):
- The applicant should have passed the All India Trade Test (AITT) for Craftsmen Training Scheme and possess a National Trade Certificate (NTC) issued by National Council for Vocational Training (NCVT), Govt. of India in the respective feeder trade mentioned.
Trade Apprentice (Fresher):
- Applicant should have passed Class 10th standard / Madhyamik or equivalent examination from recognized Central / State Board.
- Applicant should have a Degree in Engineering or Technology granted by a Statutory University or by an Institution empowered to grant such degree by an Act of parliament in the respective subject fields mentioned. Candidates who have passed the Degree in Engineering / Technology examination in the calendar years 2020, 2021, or 2022 are only eligible
- Applicant should have a Diploma in Engineering granted by a State Council or Board of Technical Education established by a State Government/ by University in the respective subject fields mentioned. Candidates who have passed the Diploma in Engineering examination in the calendar years 2020, 2021, or 2022 are only eligible.
Experience :- Freshers
GRSE Recruitment 2022 Age Limit :
- Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI) – 14 to 25 years
- Trade Apprentice (Fresher) – 14 to 20 years
- Graduate Apprentice – 14 to 26 years
- Technician Apprentice – 14 to 26 years
Maximum Age Limit Relaxation:
- For Schedule Caste (SC) / Schedule Tribes (ST) candidates – 5 Years
- For Other Backward Class – NonCreamy Layer (OBC-NCL) candidates – 3 Years
- For Physically Handicapped (PH) / Differentially Abled candidates – 10 Years
GRSE Recruitment 2022 Salary :
Apprentices engaged will be paid stipend as per following rates:
Job Location :- Kolkata / Ranchi
Selection Process For GRSE Recruitment 2022 :
- Merit List based on marks scored in the Qualifying Examination in each trade / discipline i.e. AITT under CTS for Trade Apprentice (Ex-ITI), Degree in Engineering examination for Graduate Apprentice and Diploma in Engineering examination for Technician Apprentice.
- Common Merit List based on marks scored in class 10th standard / Madhyamik or equivalent examination will be prepared for selection of Trade Apprentices (Fresher). Allotment of trade will be made after joining in order of merit and availability of seats. In case final aggregate grades / marks is not mentioned in Certificate or in Final marksheet, average marks of all the semesters / years will be considered as the marks scored in the Qualifying Examination.
- Wherever CGPA or other grades in qualifying examination are awarded, equivalent % of marks should be indicated in the application as per norms adopted by concerned University / Institute. The candidate shall be required to submit a certificate to this effect from the University / Institute at the time of document verification.
Application Fee :- Not Specified
How to Apply For GRSE Recruitment 2022 ?
- All interested and eligible candidates can download the application form from official website latest by 05 August 2022.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline.
More Details :- Click here
Apply Now :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance of authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.