ECIL Recruitment 2021 for Scientific Assistant/Junior Artisan | 20 Posts | Interview Date: 12,13 December 2021
ECIL Recruitment 2021 – Electronics Corporation of India Limited (ECIL) invites online application for the post of Scientific Assistant/Junior Artisan for 20 vacancies purely on a contract basis. Candidates who completed B.E/B.Tech/Diploma/ITI in relevant field are eligible to apply for this job. The selection process is based on the performance in the interview. Interested and eligible candidates can apply on or before last date. The detailed eligibility criteria and application process are given below.
ECIL – Electronics Corporation of India Limited was established on 11 April 1967 under the Department of Atomic Energy. ECIL was interested in the Design, Development, Manufacture, and Marketing of several products. The company plays a very significant role in the fields of Computers and Information Technology. The vision of the ECIL is “self-reliance in strategic electronics”. Candidates who looking for ECIL Jobs can checkout the ECIL Careers website.
ECIL Recruitment 2021 Details :-
Job Role – Scientific Assistant/Junior Artisan
Job Category :- Central Govt Jobs
Qualification :- ITI/Diploma/BE/BTech/B.Sc
Experience :- 01 year
Total Vacancies :- 20
- Scientific Assistant – Rs. 21,270/- Per Month
- Junior Artisan – Rs. 19,324/- Per Month
Job Location :- Mysuru
Age Limit :- 35 Years
Walk-In-Interview Date :- 12, 13 December 2021
Application Fees for ECIL Scientific Assistant & Jr. Artisan Recruitment 2021
- No Application Fees Is Required To Be Paid.
Educational Qualification :-
Scientific Assistant :-
- First Class B.Sc. Degree with Chemistry from any recognized Institute / University & should have passed HSC / 12th / Intermediate with MPC / PCM background only.
- First class 3 yrs. diploma in Chemical course after SSC.
- 2 yrs. Diploma course after HSC / 12th with First Class from government approved polytechnic institute in chemical discipline.
Junior Artisan :-
- (i) Electrical Trade: Should have passed ITI (2 years) in the trade of Electrical with Minimum two years of post-qualification experience in the field of Operations & Maintenance of sub-stations / UPS / Battery / DG Sets. Preference shall be given to the candidates with more relevant experience.
- (ii) Chemical Plant Operator: Minimum 60% marks in aggregate in HSC / 12th with Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics.
- Minimum 60% marks in SSC with Science / Mathematics along with Trade Certificate of not less than two years duration in Chemical Plant operation.
- Should have passed ITI (AOCP-Attendant Operator Chemical Plant) / NCTVT in Chemical plant operations.
Selection Process for Scientific Assistant & Jr. Artisan in ECIL Recruitment 2021 :-
- The entire selection will be made strictly based on merit.
- The candidates have to qualify in Written Test & Trade Test and the weightage is 40% & 60% respectively. There shall be no interview.
- Final merit list will be prepared considering the score of both Written Test & Trade Test.
How to Apply ECIL Recruitment 2021?
- All interested and eligible candidates may download the application format from our website (www.ecil.co.in) and attend the interview along with required documents between 10:00 hrs. to 12:00 hrs. at the venue (Check notification) on 12,13 December 2021.
Walk in Interview Venue :-
- Project Office Cum Transit Accommodation,Bhabha Atomic Research Center , 8th Main Road , Defence Layout , In Front of Regency Public School , Vidyaranyapura , Bengaluru – 560097 ( Cont. No. 080 – 23460110/431 ).
For More Details & Application Form :- Click here
Application Form :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.
As per Advertisement.