Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022 for Apprentices | 8th,10th,12&ITI | 3366 Posts | Last Date 10 May 2022 |
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022 : Eastern Railway (ER) was formed on 14th April, 1952 by integration of the East Indian Railway (EIR) consisting of Sealdah, Howrah, Asansol and Danapur Divisions and the entire Bengal – Nagpur Railway (BNR). The jurisdiction of ER extended from Howrah to Mughalsarai in the North, upto Visakhapatnam in the South and upto Nagpur in the Central area. The three Upper divisions of E.I.R. were added to Northern Railway. Later, the portions of BNR stretching from Howrah to Visakhapatnam in the South, Howrah to Nagpur in the Central area and upto Katni in the North Central Region were separated from Eastern Railway and formed as “South Eastern Railway” with effect from 1st August 1955.
Asansol Division was formed in 1925, Dhanbad Division in 1964, Mughulsarai Division in 1975 and Malda Division in 1984 as part of ER. After redistribution and construction of new lines over a period of time, Eastern Railway as on 30th September 2002, stretched over 4245.61 kilometres.
Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organisation Name :- Eastern Railway
Position :- Apprentice
No. Of Post :- 3336
- Howrah Division: 659 Posts
- Liluah Workshop: 612 Posts
- Sealdah Division: 297 Posts
- Kanchrapara Workshop: 187 Posts
- Malda Division: 138 Posts
- Asansol Division: 412 Posts
- Jamalpur Workshop: 667 Posts
Educational Qualification For Eastern Railway Recruitment 2022 :-
- The candidate must have passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 examination system) with minimum 50% marks, in aggregate, from recognized Board and also should possess the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT
- However, for the following Trades the minimum educational qualification is 8th class pass from recognized School and the National Trade Certificate in the notified trade issued by NCVT/SCVT: Weléer (Gas and Electric), Sheet Metal Worker, Lineman Wireman Carpenter Painter (General)
Trade Names :-
- Fitter, Welder, Mech(MV), Mech(Dsl.), Machinist, Carpenter, Painter, Lineman (General), Wireman, Ref.& AC Mech., Electrician, Mechanic Machine Tool Maint.(MM TM
Experience :- Freshers
Age Limit :-
- The candidates should have completed 15 years of age and should not have completed 24 years of age (as on cutoff date for receiving application)
Salary :- As per Govt. Norms
Job Location :- Malda, Asansol, Howrah
Selection Process :-
- Selection of a candidate for training slot of a unit of Eastern Railway will be on the basis of merit prepared in respect of all eligible candidates, who apply against the notification. Merit list (trade/unit/community wise) will be prepared on the basis of data/details filled up by candidates in the online application form
- If any candidate fills up the wrong details then his/her candidature will be cancelled as soon as the discrepancy comes in the notice of Railway administration.
- The Select list for Document Verification (DV) will be on the basis of average of marks in the Matriculation and ITl. The formula given below in para 5 iii to 5 ii will be followed for determining the merit.
- Merit list will be prepared trade/unit/communityv wise. Candidate must note that no centralized merit list will be formed.
- For the trades for which class 10th pass is the minimum qualification, a separate merit list will be drawn for eligible candidates taking the average of the percentage marks obtained by the candidates in both matriculation (with minimum 50% (aggregate) marks) and ITI examination giving equal weightage to both.
Application Fee :-
- Application fees (non-refundable) is Rs.100/- (Rupees One hundred) only.
- No fee however is to be paid by the SC/ST/PWBD/Women candidates).
How to Apply :-
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 10 May 2022.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline.
More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.