DSSSB Recruitment 2022 for Group B and C | ITI , Diploma & Any Degree | 168 Posts | Last Date: 09 May 2022 |
DSSSB Recruitment 2022 : Government of NCT of Delhi, Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) has announced an online notification for recruitment to the post of Junior Engineer and Senior Engineer in various department of government of NCT of Delhi The educational qualification should be Degree/ Diploma There are 852 vacancies are to be filled for these posts. The last date to apply is on or before 9 February 2022.The detailed eligibility and selection process are given below. See More Details official Notification Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board (DSSSB) Recruitment 2022
On the 50th Anniversary year of the Indian Independence, the Government of National Capital Territory of Delhi has instituted the Delhi Subordinate Services Selection Board. The Board has been incorporated with the purpose of recruiting capable, competent, highly skilled individuals by conducting written tests, professional tests and personal interviews wherever as desired. The Board shall hereby committed to develop selection and recruitment procedures that confirm to the global standards in testing, and promise selections by all fair means, of the most competent, capable, and skilled individuals for user departments.
DSSSB Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organisation Name :- Delhi Subordinate services Selection Board ( DSSSB )
Position :- Group B and C
Qualification :- ITI, Diploma & Any Graduate
No. Of Post :- 168
Job Location :- Delhi
Application Starting Date :- 20 April 2022
Application Last Date :- 09 May 2022
Vacancies Details :-
- Assistant Archivist, Grade I – 06 Posts
- Manager (Civil) – 01 Post
- Shift Incharge – 08 Posts
- Manager (Mechanical) – 24 Posts
- Manager (Traffic) – 13 Posts
- Protection Officer – 23 Posts
- Deputy Manager (Traffic) – 03 Posts
- Pump Driver/ Fitter Electrical – 68 Posts
- Manager (IT) – 01 Posts
- Filter Supervisor – 18 Posts
- Manager (Electrical) – 01 Post
- Bacteriologist – 02 Posts
Qualification / Experience :-
Assistant Archivist, Grade-I:
- Diploma in Archives Keeping from the National Archives of India
- Degree in Civil Engineering from a recognized University
- Matric pass from a recognized University/Board/School or equivalent. Certificate in Electrical or equivalent trade from I.T.I. or any other recognized Institution.
- Degree in Mechanical or Automobile Engineering
- Post Graduate degree from a recognized University
- Post Graduate in Social work/Sociology from a Recognized University with three years of experience in the Social sector in any Government Department/Recognized Voluntary organization (duly recognized by the Govt. of India or a State/UT Administration) in a regularly paid capacity in the field of the Welfare of Women/Children/Destitute/Physically Handicapped.
Deputy Manager (Traffic):
- Degree from a recognized University.
Pump Driver/ Fitter Electrical:
- 2nd Class/Electric Driver 2nd Class/ Motorman/Electric Mistry /SBO. Matric Pass from a recognized University/Board/School or equivalent. Certificate in Electrical or equivalent trade from I.T.I. or any other recognized institution
- Master Degree in Computer Applications/M.Tech. (With specialization in Computer Application) or B.E./B.Tech in Computer Engineering/Information Technology of a recognized University
- Degree in Science from a recognized University.
- Degree in Electrical Engineering from a recognized University
- Masters Degree in Biochemistry/Microbiology/ Bacteriology/Biotechnology/Zoology from a recognized University/ Institute And 02 years experience in the bacteriological examination of water OR Degree in Science with Chemistry/Bio-Chemistry/Biology/Microbiology/ Bacteriology/ Bio-Technology of a recognized University/ Institute And 4 years experience in Bacteriological examination of water.
Age Limit :-
- Assistant Archivist, Grade 1 – 18- 30 years
- Manager (Civil) – 18-35 years
- Shift Incharge – 18-32 years
- Manager (Mechanical) – 18-35 years
- Manager (Traffic) – 18-35 years
- Protection Officer – 18-30 years
- Deputy Manager (Traffic) – 18-35 years
- Pump Driver/ Fitter Electrical – 18-27 years
- Manager (IT) – 18-35 years
- Filter Supervisor – 18-27 years
- Manager (Electrical) – 18-35 years
- Bacteriologist – 18-30 years
- Assistant Archivist, Grade – Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4200/-
- Manager (Civil) – Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4200/-
- Manager (Mechanical) – Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4200/-
- Manager (Traffic) – Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4200/-
- Protection Officer – Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4200/-
- Manager (IT) – Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4200/-
- Manager (Electrical) – Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4200/-
- Bacteriologist – Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4200/-
- Deputy Manager (Traffic) – Rs. 9300-34800 + Grade Pay 4200/-
- Shift Incharge – Rs.5200-20200+Grade Pay Rs.2800/-
- Pump Driver/ Fitter Electrical – Rs.5200-20200+Grade Pay Rs.2800/-
- Filter Supervisor – Rs.5200-20200+Grade Pay Rs.2800/-
Selection Process :-
- The selection shall be made through One Tier / Two Tier examination scheme and Skill Test wherever applicable. Marks scored by candidates in the Computer Based Examination will be normalized (If required) by using the formula published by DSSSB and such normalized scores will be used to determine final merit and selection.
- Draft Answer Keys of the Computer Based Examination will be displayed on the website of DSSSB after the Examination. Candidates may go through the draft Answer Keys and submit online objections, if any, within the stipulated time limit given by the Board. Objection(s) regarding the draft Answer Keys received through the online mode within the time limit fixed by the Board will be considered and scrutinized before finalizing the Answer Keys. However, the decision of the Board in this regard will be final. Objections received through any other mode(s) e.g. letter, application, email, etc. shall not be entertained.
- The Board, in order to achieve qualitative selection and to recruit the best talent available, has fixed the following minimum qualifying marks for different categories (UR/SC/ST/OBC/EWS/P.W.D/EX-SM) :- General/EWS :40%, OBC (Delhi) :35%, SC/ST/PH (PwD) :30%. Ex-servicemen will be given 5% relaxation in their respective categories subject to a minimum of 30%
Application Fee :-
- The application fees for the above mentioned posts is Rs.100
- The application fees should be paid only online through SBI e-pay.
- Note:No fee for Women/ SC/ST/ PWD & Ex-serviceman category
How to Apply For DSSSB Recruitment 2022 :-
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position online on the official website from 20 April 2022 to 09 May 2022.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline.
Official Notification :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here (Link activates from 20 April 2022)
Official Website :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.