Delhi University Recruitment 2022 for Administrative Officer/Sr Technical Assistant | 32 Posts | Last Date: 24 January 2022
Delhi University Recruitment 2022 – Delhi University has released the notification for recruitment to the post of Administrative Officer/Senior Technical Assistant/Senior Assistant/Assistant/Laboratory Assistant/Junior Assistant/Library Attendant/Laboratory Attendant. There are 32 vacancies are to be filled for this posts. Interested candidate who completed their M.Sc in Physics can apply on or before 24 January 2022. The detailed eligibility and other details are given below in detail.
Delhi University:Delhi University came into existence in the year of 1922 for the unitary and teaching university education of Delhi. In earlier, only three colleges are in Delhi under Delhi University. At present Delhi University has 16 faculties,86 academic departments,77 colleges, and 5 constituent colleges.
Delhi University Recruitment 2022 Details :–
Job Role :- Administrative Officer/Sr Technical Assistant/Senior Assistant/Assistant/Laboratory Assistant/Junior Assistant/Library Attendant/Laboratory Attendant
Qualification :- 10th,12th & Any Degree
Total Vacancies :- 32
Experience :- Freshers
Job Location :- New Delhi
Last Date :- 24 January 2022
- Good academic record with Masters’ degree with at least 55% of marks or equivalent grade of B in the UGC seven point scale.
Senior Technical Assistant (Computer):
- B.E./ B. Tech in Computer Science/Computer Engineering/ Computer Technology/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electrical/ Electronics & Communications OR M.Sc. (Computer Science) or MCA.
- Graduate or Post Graduate with minimum from a recognized University in any discipline with working knowledge of computers.
- A Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline with good working knowledge of computers.
Laboratory Assistant (Microbiology):
- Passed Senior Secondary (10+2) or an equivalent examination with relevant Science Subject. OR Graduate with relevant subject.
- A Senior Secondary School Certificate (10+2) or its equivalent qualification and Having a typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi Typewriting through Computers.
- Passed 10th or equivalent examination and Certificate in Library Science/Library & Information Science from a recognized Institution.
- Matriculation (10th) or equivalent examination with science subjects from recognized Board.
- Administrative Officer – Max. 35 Years
- Senior Technical Assistant – Max. 30 Years
- Senior Assistant – Max. 30 Years
- Assistant – Max. 30 Years
- Laboratory Assistant – Max. 30 Years
- Junior Assistant – Max. 27 Years
- Library Attendant – Max. 30 Years
- Laboratory Attendant – Max. 30 Years
Total vacancies: 32 posts
- Administrative Officer – 1 Post
- Senior Technical Assistant – 1 Post
- Senior Assistant – 1 Post
- Assistant – 5 Posts
- Laboratory Assistant – 1 Post
- Junior Assistant – 7 Posts
- Library Attendant – 11 Posts
- Laboratory Attendant – 5 Posts
- Administrative Officer – Level-10
- Senior Technical Assistant (Computer) – Level-6
- Senior Assistant – Level-6
- Assistant – Level-4
- Laboratory Assistant (Microbiology) – Level-4
- Junior Assistant – Level-2
- Library Attendant – Level-1
- Laboratory Attendant – Level-1
Delhi University Recruitment Selection Process:
- Candidates are required to appear in a written test/practical test/skill test to adjudge the basic knowledge as per the requirement of the post. Those candidates, who will qualify the written examination/skill test or any other test applicable to that post, will be called for
interview (if applicable). The selection shall be based on the performance of the candidate in the written test/skill test and interview (if applicable).
- For SC/ST – Rs.250/-
- For OBC/EWS/UR – Rs.500/-
- PwBD & Women Candidates – Nil
How to apply for Delhi University Recruitment 2022?
- All interested and eligible candidate can apply through online by using official website on or before 24 January 2022.
For More Details: Click here
To Apply: Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.