CPPRI Recruitment 2023 | Scientific Assistants/ Technicians | ITI / B.tech / B.sc | Last Date : 30 October 2023 |
Organization Name: Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute (CPPRI)
The origin of Central Pulp & Paper Research Institute (CPPRI) dates back to the year 1975 when the UNDP-GOI Project became operational with an objective to create the required R&D facilities for evaluation of fibrous raw materials for the Indian paper industry. After the conclusion of the above project, CPPRI came into existence as”National Level Research Institute” dedicated for the assistance to the Indian paper industry.
The Institute has redeemed itself in the service of Indian Pulp and Paper Industry through a number of R & D initiatives and continued support through high quality of technical & consultancy services.
CPPRI Recruitment 2023 Details :
Position – Scientific Assistants/ Technicians
Educational Qualification :-
Sr. Scientific Assistants:
- M.Sc. (Chemistry) or B.E. (Chemical Engg.) or recognized equivalent qualification with Min. 60% marks.
Technician Group III(i):
- 1st class B.Sc. (Science) or its equivalent qualification with Chemistry as one of the main subjects
Technician Group II:
- SSC/10th standard with 50% marks in the aggregate and ITI certificate of 2 years duration in, Electrical or Fitter or Refrigeration & Air Conditioning or Electronics trade
Total No. Of Posts –
- Sr. Scientific Assistants – 17 Posts
- Technician Group III(i) – 3 Posts
- Technician Group II – 6 Posts
- Sr. Scientific Assistants: Rs.35,400 – 58,600 /-
- Technician Group III(i) : Rs. 29,200 – 48,200/-
- Technician Group II : Rs. 21,700– 69,100 /-
Age Limit :
- Sr. Scientific Assistants – 28 Years
- Technician Group III(i) – 25 Years
- Technician Group II – 23 Years
- For SC and ST – 5 years
- For OBC – 3 years
- For PwBD (UR) – 10 years
- For PwBD (SC and ST) – 15 years
- For PwBD (OBC) – 13 years
Application fees :
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwBD/Women category candidates are exempted from payment of the application fee.
- Payment Mode: Debit Cards, Credit Cards, and Internet Banking
Selection Process :
- The selection process includes a Written examination.
Important Dates :
- Starting date of Online Applications – 09 October 2023
- Last Date for Online Application – 30 October 2023
How to Apply :
- Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job online by the given link on or before 30 October 2023
Apply Link – Click here
For More Details – Click here
|Join What’s App Group ( For All Jobs )||Click Here|
|Join What’s App Group ( For ITI Jobs )||Click Here|
|Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma Jobs )||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Join Facebook Group||Click Here|
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance of authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.