CPCB Recruitment 2023 | Scientist ‘B’, UDC, Assistant & Other Posts | 10th,12th, ITI, Diploma & Degree | Last Date : 31 March |
Organisation Name :- Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB)
CPCB Recruitment 2023 : The Central Pollution Control Board (CPCB), statutory organisation, was constituted in September, 1974 under the Water (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1974. Further, CPCB was entrusted with the powers and functions under the Air (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1981.
It serves as a field formation and also provides technical services to the Ministry of Environment and Forests of the provisions of the Environment (Protection) Act, 1986. Principal Functions of the CPCB, as spelt out in the Water (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1974, and the Air (Prevention and Control of Pollution) Act, 1981, (i) to promote cleanliness of streams and wells in different areas of the States by prevention, control and abatement of water pollution, and (ii) to improve the quality of air and to prevent, control or abate air pollution in the country.
CPCB Recruitment 2023 Details :
Job Location :- Delhi
Salary :- Rs.18,000-56,900/- to 1,77,500/-
Age Limit :-
- 18 to 35 Years
- For SC / ST – 5 years
- For OBC – 3 years
- PwBD (UR/EWS) – 10 Years
Position & No. Of Post :- 163 Posts
- Scientist ‘B’ – 62 Posts
- Assistant Law Officer – 06 Posts
- Assistant Accounts Officer – 01 Post
- Sr.Scientific Assistant – 16 Posts
- Technical Supervisor – 01 Post
- Assistant – 03 Posts
- Accounts Assistant – 02 Posts
- Jr.Technician – 03 Posts
- Lab Assistant – 15 Posts
- Upper Division Clerk (UDC) – 16 Posts
- Data Entry Operator (DEO) – 03 Posts
- Jr. Lab Assistant – 15 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 05 Posts
- Field Attendant – 08 Posts
- Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) – 08 Posts
Educational Qualification For CPCB Recruitment 2023 :-
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering/Technology from a recognized University or Institution in Civil/Chemical/Environmental Engineering – 34 posts, Computer Science/Information Technology – 04 posts. Preferential: Master’s Degree in Engineering / Technology Or Essential: Master’s Degree in Chemistry (All Branches) / Environmental Sciences from a recognized University or Institution – 24 posts.
Assistant Law Officer:
- Bachelor’s degree in Law from a recognized University or Institution
- Should have five years’ experience as an Officer of the State Judicial Service
- Should have five years’ experience in the Legal Department of a State; or iv. Should be a Central Government servant, who has five years’ experience in legal affairs
- Should be a qualified legal practitioner, who has practiced as such for five years
Assistant Accounts Officer:
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce from a recognized University or Institute with five years’ experience in a supervisory level or a Subordinate Audit / Account Services Examination accountant with five years’ experience in accounts, audit and related financial works in an organization or institution of repute.
- Desirable: Associated Member of Chartered Accounts of India or Institution of Costs and Works Accounts.
Sr. Scientific Assistant:
- Possessing Master’s degree in science from a recognised University or Institution with two years’ experience in relevant field.
- Preferably in pollution control and related subjects in any organisation or institution of repute.
- Degree in Instrumentation Engineering with three years’ experience in the relevant field.
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institution.
- Shall pass the skill test on computer in English Typing @ 35 words per minute(10500 KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word)/Hindi Typing @ 30 words per minute (9000KDPH on an average of 5 key depressions for each word). Time allowed is ten minutes.
- Bachelor’s degree in Commerce from a recognized University or Institution.
- With three years’ experience in accounts, audit, cash handling or any other related work in an organisation or institution of repute
- Diploma in Electronics from a recognised Institute.
- One year of relevant experience in servicing laboratory machines in an organisation or institution of repute
Sr. Lab Assistant:
- Twelfth standard passed in Science from a recognised Board or Institution with three year of experience in the relevant field. Desirable: Degree in science from a recognised University or Institution.
Upper Division Clerk (UDC):
- Degree of recognized university or equivalent.
- A typing speed of 35 wpm in English or 30 wpm in Hindi only on computer. Time allowed 10 minutes.
Data Entry Operator (DEO):
- 12th standard passed from recognised Board or Institution.
- A speed test of not less than 8000 key depressions per hour for data entry work to be ascertained through speed test on computer
Jr. Lab Assistant:
- 12th standard passed in science subject from a recognised Board.
- Desirable: Degree in Science from the recognised University or Institution.
Lower Division Clerk (LDC):
- 12th standard passed or equivalent qualification from a recognized Board.
- A typing speed of 35 w.p.m. in English or 30 w.p.m. in Hindi on computer. Time allowed ten minutes. Note: 35 w.p.m. and 30 w.p.m. correspond to 10500 KDPH or 9000 KDPH on an average of five key depressions for each word.
Field Attendant :
- 10th standard passed from a recognized Board.
- Desirable:12th standard passed with Science from a recognised Board.
- Robust health and ability to swim.
Multi-Tasking Staff (MTS) :
- 10th standard passed from a recognised Board or Institution. OR Certificate from Industrial Training Institute in trade – Electrician (03 posts), Plumber (02 posts), Fire & Safety (01 post), Pump Operator (01 post)
Selection Process For CPCB Recruitment 2023 :-
- A Candidate’s admission to the Written Test/Skill / Trade Test/ Interview and subsequent process is strictly provisional. The mere fact that the call letter has been issued to the candidate does not imply that his/her candidature has been finally cleared by CPCB. CPCB would be free to reject any application,
Application Fee :-
- all candidates are required to register and pay a test session charge of Rs. 250/- for two-hour test and Rs. 150/- for one-hour test at the time of registration.
- The SC/ ST/ PwD/ Ex-Servicemen (Ex-Serviceman one-hour test) and women are exempted from paying examination fee
- Two hours exam Rs. 750 exam fee+ Rs. 250 for test session = Rs.1000
- One hour exam Rs. 350 exam fee + Rs. 150 for test session = Rs. 500
How to Apply For CPCB Recruitment 2023 :-
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 31 March 2023
Important Dates :-
- Starting Date for Apply Online – 06-03-2023
- Last Date for Apply Online – 31-03-2023
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online .
Apply Now :- Click here
Official Notification :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance of authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.