Central Railway Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Apprentice | ITI Pass | 2,409 Posts | Last Date : 28 September 2023 |
Organization Name :- Central Railway
The Great Indian Peninsular (GIP) Railway, came into existence on April 16, 1853, when the first train on the Indian Sub-continent steamed off from Mumbai to Thane, a modest stretch of only 33 kms. Central Railway was carved out of erstwhile GIP Railway on November 5, 1951.
Central Railway covers a large part of the state of Maharashtra and parts of North-Eastern Karnataka and Southern Madhya Pradesh. It is a system with a network of 3905.47 route kilometres and 5975.33 track kilometres linking 477 stations in five divisions i.e Mumbai, Pune, Bhusawal, Nagpur and Solapur.
Central Railway Recruitment 2023 Details :
Company Website :- www.cr.indianrailways.gov.in
Position :- Trade Apprentice
Job Location :- Mumbai, Bhusawal, Solapur, Nagpur, Pune
Stipend :- As Per Govt. Norms
Qualification :- ITI Pass in Relevant Trades
Total Vacancies :-
- MUMBAI CLUSTER : 1649 Posts
- BHUSAWAL CLUSTER : 418 Posts
- PUNE CLUSTER : 152 Posts
- NAGPUR CLUSTER : 114 Posts
- SOLAPUR CLUSTER : 76 Posts
Age Limit (as on 29.08.2023) :-
- For General : 15 to 24 Years
Upper age limit is relaxable by :
- For OBC Candidates: 3 Years
- For SC/ST Candidates: 5 Years
- For PH Candidates: 10 Years
Application Fees :-
- The candidates must pay Rs.100/- as a processing fee.
- SC/ST/EWS/Divyang (PwBD)/Women candidates : Nill
Important Dates :-
- Opening Date : 29 August 2023
- Closing Date : 28 September 2023
Selection Process :-
- Selection will be on the basis of merit list prepared in respect of all the candidates who apply against the notification.
- The merit list will be
prepared on the basis of percentage of marks in matriculation (with
minimum 50% aggregate marks) + ITI marks in the trade in which
Apprenticeship is to be done.
- The panel will be on the basis of simple average of marks in the matriculation and ITI.
How to Apply For Central Railway Recruitment 2023 :-
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for the job through online mode in their official website latest by 28 September 2023
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here
|Join What’s App Group ( For All Jobs )||Click Here|
|Join What’s App Group ( For ITI Jobs )||Click Here|
|Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma Jobs )||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Join Facebook Group||Click Here|
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance of authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.