BVFCL Recruitment 2023 | Workmen |ITI, Diploma & Any Graduate | 27 Posts | Last Date : 15 March 2023 |
Organization Name :- Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizer Corporation Limited (BVFCL)
BVFCL Recruitment 2023 : Brahmaputra Valley Fertilizers Corporation Limited (BVFCL) was incorporated on 5th April 2002 after segregation of Namrup units in Assam from Hindustan Fertilizer Corporation Limited (HFCL).
BVFCL is under the administrative control of Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Department of Fertilizers with 100% shareholding by the Government of India. It is the first factory of its kind in India to use associated natural gas as basic raw material for producing nitrogenous fertilizer.
BVFCL Recruitment 2023 Details :
Organization Website :- www.bvfcl.com
Position :- Workmen
Job Location :- Assam
- Boiler Attendant : Rs.9,950 – 22,350/-
- Operator Trainee / Technician Trainee / Loco Driver Trainee / Chemist Trainee : Rs.9,950 – 22,350/-
- Technician Trainee ( Electrical/Fitter /Welder ) : Rs.9,450 – 19,450/-
Educational Qualification For BVFCL Recruitment 2023 :-
Boiler Attendant :
- HSLC/ITI with l st class Boiler Attendant certificate. or
- HSLC with National Apprentice Certificate (NAC) Boiler Trade.
- Minimum 05 years post qualification relevant work experience in operation of Boilers —medium/high pressure water tube boilers in Fertilizer /Chemical Industry.
- Training period shall not be considered as part of experience.
Operator Trainee :
- 03 years regular full time Diploma in Chemical Engineering with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized Institute/ University. Or
- 03 years regular full time B.Sc with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics with minimum 40% marks in aggregate from a recognized Institute/ University.
Technician Trainee (Instrumentation) :
- 03 years regular full time Diploma in Instrumentation /Electronics/Electronics & Telecommunication /Electronics & Communication Engineering with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized Institute/ University.
Technician Trainee (Mechanical) :
- 03 years regular full time Diploma in Mechanical Engineering with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized Institute/ University.
Loco Driver Trainee :
- 03 years regular full time Diploma in Mechanical /Electrical Engineering with minimum 50% marks in aggregate from a recognized Institute/ University.
Chemist Trainee :
- 03 years regular full time B.Sc Degree with Chemistry as one of the subject from a recognized Institute/ University.
Technician Trainee (Electrical) :
- HSLC pass with ITI in Electrical Trade approved by NCVT/ SCVT.
Technician Trainee (Fitter) :
- HSLC pass with ITI in Fitter Trade approved by NCVT/ SCVT.
- HSLC pass with ITI in Fitter Trade approved by NCVT/ SCVT.
Technician Trainee (Welder) :
- HSLC pass with ITI in Welding Trade approved by NCVT/ SCVT.
Total Vacancies :-
- Boiler Attendant : 02 Posts
- Operator Trainee : 06 Posts
- Technician Trainee ( Instrumentation ) : 02 Posts
- Technician Trainee ( Mechanical ) : 03 Posts
- Loco Driver Trainee : 01 Posts
- Chemist Trainee : 03 Posts
- Technician Trainee ( Electrical ) : 05 Posts
- Technician Trainee ( Fitter ) : 04 Posts
- Technician Trainee ( Welder ) : 01 Post
Age Limit (as on 01.02.2023) :-
- Not more than 43 years for Boiler Attendant Gr -II.
- 30 years for Operator Trainee Gr-H, Technician Trainee Gr-II, Loco Driver Trainee Gr-II & Chemist Trainee Gr-II.
- 27 years for Technician Trainee Gr-III( Electrical/Fitter /Welder).
Age Relaxation :
- Minimum age requirement is 18 years .
- Upper age relaxation of 03 years to OBC (Non-creamy layer) candidates shall be available for the post reserved for them only, as per Govt. of India guidelines.
- Age relaxation to Ex-servicemen candidates (ExSM) would be provided as per rules.
- Upper age relaxation by 10 years for PwBD (UR).
- 13 years for PwBD – OBC (Non Creamy layer) candidates.
Selection Process :-
- The selection process includes Online CBT Test / Skill test.
- There shall be no negative marking for wrong answers.
- All the question papers (except General English portion) will be bilingual i.e. English and Assamese.
- Merit list shall be prepared based on online Computer Based Test marks only.
- Based on the number of posts equal number of candidates from top of the merit list will be called for document verification and medical test.
- In the merit list for selection for the above posts, if Computer Based Test marks of more than one candidate are same, then the candidate with the higher percentage of marks in the induction level qualification (HSLC/Degree) shall be given preference in the merit list.
- In case if the percentage of mark is also identical, then the candidate older in age shall be preferred.
- If the selected candidate does not join after issuance of offer of appointment, then next candidates as available in Waitlisted Panel as per the order of merit shall be issued offer of appointment to fill up the post.
- Only eligible ones will be considered for Computer Based Test.
- There shall be 100 questions in the Computer Based Test and each correct answer shall carry 1 mark.
Skill/ Proficiency tests for Technician Trainee (Electrical /Fitter/ Welder) :
- For the post of Technician Trainee Gr-Ill (Electrical/Fitter/ Welder) all the provisionally selected candidates will have to undergo skill test to their Trade of maximum marks-50.
- The documents shall be checked for only those candidates who qualify in the Written Test and are shortlisted for Skill/Proficiency Test, on the day of Skill/Proficiency Test.
- Candidates shall be shortlisted for Skill/Proficiency Test in the ratio of 1:5 from the top of the merit list in written test.
- This skill test will be of qualifying nature and candidates not found suitable will be rejected.
- Final Merit list shall be prepared based on Written Test marks only of those candidates who are found qualified in Skill/Proficiency Test.
Application Fees :-
- Rs 100/- for the “UR”, “OBC” and “EWS” candidates.
- SC/ST/PwBD /Ex-SM candidates are exempted from payment of Application Fee.
Important Dates :-
- Commencement of on-line registration of application : 15 February 2023 (10.00 AM)
- Closure for editing application details : 15 March 2023 ( 5.30 pm)
- Last date for printing your application : 15 March 2023 ( 5.30 pm)
- Online Fee Payment : 15 February 2023 (10.00 AM) to 15 March 2023 ( 5.30 pm)
How to Apply :-
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply for this position in online latest by 15 March 2023
Official Notification :- Click Here
Apply Link :- Click Here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance of authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.