BHEL Recruitment 2023 | Freshers | Trade Apprentice | 100 Posts | Last Date : 05th December 2023 |
Organization Name :- Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL)
Bharat Heavy Electricals Limited (BHEL) is an Indian central public sector undertaking. It is under the ownership of Ministry of Heavy Industries, Government of India.
It is based in New Delhi, India. Established in 1956, BHEL is India’s largest government owned power generation equipment manufacturer.
BHEL Recruitment 2023 Details :
Organization Website :- www.bhel.com
Position :- Trade Apprentice
Job Location :- Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh
Stipend :- As Per Govt. Norms
Qualification :- ITI Pass in Relevant Trades
Total Vacancies :-
- Fitter : 30 Posts
- Electrician : 30 Posts
- Machinist Composite : 20 Posts
- Welder (Gas&Electric) : 20 Posts
Duration of Training :- 01 Year
Selection Process :-
- Selection for apprenticeship training shall be carried out purely as per the merit list prepared on the basis of marks obtained in assessment (written) test.
Important Dates :-
- Opening Date : 15 December 2023
- Closing Date : 05 December 2023
How to Apply For BHEL Recruitment 2023 :-
- All Interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 05 December 2023
Apply Link :- Click Here
Official Notification :- Click Here
|Join What’s App Group ( For All Jobs )||Click Here|
|Join What’s App Group ( For ITI Jobs )||Click Here|
|Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma Jobs )||Click Here|
|Join Telegram Group||Click Here|
|Join Facebook Group||Click Here|
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance of authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.