BEL Recruitment 2022 for Engineering Assistant Trainee | Diploma | 13 Posts | Last Date: 05 September 2022 |
About BEL: Bharat Electronics Limited, a leading Navaratna Public Sector Enterprise, under the Ministry of Defence. Bharat Electronics Limited (BEL) was established at Bangalore, India, by the Government of India under the Ministry of Defence in 1954 to meet the
Specialized electronic needs of the Indian defence services. Over the years, it has grown into a multi-product, multi-technology, multi-unit company servicing the needs of customers in diverse fields in India and abroad.
BEL Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organisation Name :- Bharat Electronics Limited
Position :- Engineering Assistant Trainee (EAT)
No. Of Post :- 13
- Engineering Assistant Trainee (Electronics) – 10 Posts
- Engineering Assistant Trainee – (Mechanical) – 03 Posts
BEL Recruitment 2022 Educational Qualification :-
- 3 Years Diploma in Engineering from a recognized Institution
Experience :- Freshers
Upper age limit (as on 31.07.2022) :-
- Engineering Assistant Trainee (EAT) – 28 Years
Relaxation of upper age limit:
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer) – 31 Years
- Scheduled Caste/ Schedule Tribe – 33 Years
- Persons with disability (PWD) having minimum 40% disability – 38 Years
Salary :- Grade :WGVII/CP-VI Pay scale :Rs.24,500- 3%- Rs.90,000/- +admissible allowances
Job Location :- Ghaziabad
Selection Process For BEL Recruitment 2022 :-
- The candidates meeting the criteria will be provisionally shortlisted for the selection process. The eligible candidates will be required to appear for written test. Based on the marks in the written test, provisionally shortlisted/ selected candidates will be called for document verification
Application Fee :-
- Candidates belonging to GEN/OBC/EWS category are required to pay an application fee of Rs. 250+ 18% GST = Rs. 295 (in total)
- SC/ST/PWD/Ex-servicemen candidates are exempted from paying application fee.
- Application fee is non-refundable.
- Candidates may go through all the instructions and eligibility criteria carefully before remitting the Application Fee.
- Application fee needs to be remitted through online mode i.e. SBI Collect.
How to Apply For BEL Recruitment 2022 ?
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 05 September 2022.
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline.
For More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :- This material or information has been on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance of authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.