BECIL Recruitment 2022 for Technician, Lab Attendant, Cashier, Senior Mechanic | 10th,12th, ITI, Diploma & B.Sc | 86 Posts | Last Date: 21 April 2022 |
BECIL Recruitment 2022 : Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL) an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 27001:2013 and ISO/IEC 20000:2012 certified, Mini Ratna, Central Public Sector Enterprise of Government of India was established on 24th March 1995. BECIL provides project consultancy services and turnkey solutions encompassing the entire gamut of radio and television broadcast engineering viz; content production facilities, terrestrial transmission facilities, satellite and cable broadcasting facilities in India and abroad.
It also provides associated services like building design and construction related to broadcasting, human resource related activities like training and providing man power.
BECIL Recruitment 2022 Details :
Organisation Name :- Broadcast Engineering Consultants India Limited (BECIL)
Position / No. Of Post :- 86
- Medical Record Technician – 34 Posts
- Technical Assistant/ Technician for (Anesthesia / Operation Theatre) – 41 Posts
- Lab Attendant Gr. II – 03 Posts
- Cashier – 06 Posts
- Radiographic Technician Grade-I. – 01 Posts
- Senior Mechanic (A/C &R – 01 Posts
Educational Qualification & Experience :-
Medical Record Technician:
- B.Sc. (Medical Records) OR 10+2 (Science) from a recognized board with at least 6 months Diploma/Certificate course in Medical Record Keeping from a recognized Institute/University and 2 years’ experience in Medical Record Keeping in a Hospital set up. AND Ability to use computers-Hands on experience in office applications, spread sheets and presentations. Typing speed of 35 words per minute in English or 30 words per minute in Hindi
Technical Assistant/ Technician for (Anesthesia / Operation Theatre):
- B.Sc. in OT techniques or equivalent with 5 years’ experience in the concerned field. OR
- 10+2 with science with Diploma in OT techniques or equivalent with 8 years’ experience in concerned field.Lab Attendant Gr. II:
Lab Attendant Gr. II:
- 10+2 with Science
- Diploma in Medical Lab Technology
- 2 years in relevant field
Radiographic Technician Grade-I:
- Degree in Commerce of recognized University or equivalent and At least 3 years’ Experience of handling accounts work of a Government organization. (ii) Proficiency in Computer application
Senior Mechanic (A/C &R ):
- B.Sc. (Hons) (3 yrs. course) in Radiography from a recognized University/ Institution. OR Diploma in Radiography from a recognized Institution with 2 yrs. experience. Desirable: Ability to use computers-Hands on experience in office application, spread sheets and presentations.
Age Limit :-
- Medical Record Technician – Between 18-30 years
- Technical Assistant/ Technician for (Anesthesia / Operation Theatre)- Between 25-35 years
- Lab Attendant Gr. II – Between 18-27 years
- Cashier – Between 21-30 years
- Radiographic Technician Grade-I.- Between 21-35 years
- Senior Mechanic (A/C &R – Between 18-40 years
- Medical Record Technician – Rs.23,550/
- Technical Assistant/ Technician for (Anesthesia / Operation Theatre)- Rs.33,450/
- Lab Attendant Gr. II – Rs.19,900/-
- Cashier – Rs.23,550/-
- Radiographic Technician Grade-I.- Rs.33,450/-
- Senior Mechanic (A/C &R ) – Rs.23,550/-
Job Location :- Noida
Selection Process :-
- Selection will be made as per the prescribed norms and requirements of the job.
- No TA / DA will be paid for attending test/interview/joining the duty on selection.
Application Fee :-Not Specified.
How to Apply For BECIL Recruitment 2022 :-
- All interested and eligible candidates can apply through online by using official website on or before 21 April 2022 .
Note :- Interested Candidates Can Read the Notification Before Apply Online and Offline.
More Details :- Click here
Apply Link :- Click here
Official Website :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( All ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For ITI ) :- Click here
Join What’s App Group ( For Diploma ) :- Click here
Join Telegram Group :- Click here
Join Facebook Group :- Click here
Read Next :
Disclaimer :-This material or information has been placed on our website for the convenience of our visitors. We does not guarantee or give any kind of assurance or authentication for the above said job posting. Candidates are requested to verify on their own.
DO Not Pay Any Charges For The Jobs.